Day 10, missing scene

(So I heard there was a deleted scene where instead of Wednesday asking tyler to the rave'n she asks Enid and Enid also wears a black dress so gonna take that and expand on that)

The sun was starting to set over the Nevermore Academy as the Students buzzed with excitement, The annual Rave'N event was just about to begin.
Wednesday stood by the entrance, her signature black dress swaying slightly as she moved. She felt a bit disappointed as both her suspects chose not to accompany her tonight, xavier because he whined about Wednesday investigating him and Tyler said no after finding out he was second pick. She looked over and spotted Enid who was nervously adjusting the hem of her own black dress, after going dress shopping with Wednesday she chose to also wear a black dress, not the same one since she knew how much that dress meant to Wednesday but still chose another black dress to match, enid wanted to show everyone how close the two girls were even tho she knew black wasn't usually her colour.
"Enid," Wednesday said, her voice low and steady. "Would you like to accompany me to the Raven tonight?"
Enid's eyes widened, a mix of shock and thrill washing over her. "Are you serious? I mean, you want me to go with you?" Enid had no one to take her since her little sorta break up with Ajax.. some rando named Lucas asked Enid but it wasn't a good idea to go with someone that Wednesday beat up
"Yes. I need someone who appreciates this creepy dance as much as I do... plus I need to keep an eye on me suspects" Wednesday replied, her expression cold but the last part felt shaken, Enid knew Wednesday always wanted to go the dance but didn't wanna admit it but Enid felt a rush of excitement, smoothing her hair and nodded eagerly. "Absolutely! This is going to be amazing."
They walked together towards the entrance, Students glanced their way, intrigued by the unexpected pairing as Enid held Wednesdays hands. If they were going together Enid wanted to sell it. The dimly lit hall of the Raven was alive with laughter and music. As they entered Enid could hardly contain her enthusiasm. "I can't believe we're here! Look at all the decorations! It's so dark and beautiful!"
Wednesday observed the crowd, her eyes sharp. "Focus, Enid. We're here for the case! not the festivities."
Enid couldn't help but revel in the energy and her infectious excitement. "I Let's dance! Come on!" A rare smirk cane from Wednesday as she allowed herself to be pulled onto the dance floor, where shadows flickered in the candlelight. As they twirled together, Enid's laughter mingled with the haunting melody, and for a moment, it felt like magic, a night uniquely theirs in a world that rarely understood them.
They made it back to their dorm room, Enid lightly still dancing. She was clearly drunk of fun and excitement, Wednesday smirked as she allowed herself to happy, For one night only she allowed herself to focus on something besides a new mystery or case.
Enid held out her hand, clearly wanting to dance one more time with her Roommate. Wednesday gently took her hand and started To dance together... so close, Wednesday looked Enid in the eye and leaned close but before they could kiss Wednesday got a vision of Eugene in trouble "I'm sorry Enid.. but Eugene needs me..." she spoke softly before running off, Enid stayed and watched her roommate run off..