Day 4, Rave'n

It was the second year of nevermore had the rave'n was just around the corner. Last year she went with Lucas.. which didn't really end well so this year she wanted to do it right especially after her break up with Ajax during the summer.
On the other side Wednesday couldn't care less about the rave'n she definitely wasn't gonna repeat her last years mistake by going with someone just for an investigation plus... the killer, really she'd rather not attend this year but she knew how much it meant for Enid that she'd be there.

Enid walked down the hall with her books and chuckled "nope I haven't been asked to the rave'n yet but I don't even know who's ask me?"
Yoko shrugged "don't worry you'll definitely be asked but what option is the curious part."
Enid looked at yoko confused so yoko sighed "there's 4 versions of asking someone to the rave'n." They sees a nerdy looking girl asking Eugene to the rave'n
Yoko smiled and gestured "there you see, the first version just nice and simple."
Wednesday watched afar and shook her head

Yoko and Enid went to a restaurant for dinner and saw someone asking Bianca to prom, yoko gestured over there "ahd then there's romantic, option two."
Enid giggles and clapped cheerfully "hehe I like this one, like one of those romance movies I used to watch!"
Wednesday sat at a different booth but when hearing this her head perked up.

Yoko and Enid were suiting up this years run of the po-cup when suddenly they heard singing, yoko exit the tent and saw Davina singing a Taylor swift Olivia rodrigo love song to wards yoko.
Yoko smirked and gently nudged Enid "and then there's a option three, very public."
Wednesday exit her changing tent and watched the public display.

They were in their way home when a white van pulls up and grabs Enid and yoko pulling them in, masked men with guns screamed and held guns at them, they screamed in a language that they didn't understand, probably German.
It was a long drive before they stopped, the masked men lured them down a dirty road and threw them into a ditch, the men all chuckles before their boss walked up with a robotic voice "we will kill you and burn your bodies, but you have one chance to survive."
Enid thrashed trying to wolf out "ugh what is it!"
The boss asked "would you like to go to the rave'n with me?" Taking off the mask to show it was Wednesday
The others took off their mask to be class mates
Enid giggles "of course wennie!"
Yoko sighed "option 4, overboard."
Enid shrugged "not bad."
Yoko yelled up "can someone get me a change of pants."

They all arrived at the raven, Enid and Wednesday finally got their slow dance together, holding each other close.
Enid looked at her and asked "heh overboard huh?"
Wednesday shrugged "the others seemed hesitant but I thought it fit."
Enid smiles warmly "your extremely competitive."
Wednesday nodded "I know.."