Day 5, visions

(Pre wenclair) (involves a little fluff so if not a fan then skip)

Wednesday was writing away when she heard Enid burst in the room, definitely interrupting Wednesday had her writing time, she tried ignoring it as she definitely got used to Enid's antics but today she just couldn't bear it, she quickly stood up and walked up to Enid "your interrupting valuable wiring time, Im asking nicely as you'd put it before I decide to put a scorpion in your bed."
Enid giggles, clearly not taking Wednesday seriously so Wednesday walked up and grabbed Enid's should aggressively to yell at her but suddenly a vision hit her

She was wearing a black wedding Suit, standing in front of a mirror, totally confused, she'd never get married! Who's the man that forced her into marriage! Her dad entered the room and smiled warmly
"You ready to go my little Venus fly trap?"
Wednesday sighed, if she was forced to watch this diabolical vision then she might as well see who's her mate, probably someone as dark as her. Taking her dads arm and then the doors opened.
Everyone looked to Wednesday in her black suit dress but then Wednesday looked at who was standing in front of the Alter... it was Enid

The vision ended and Wednesday stood right in front of Enid, looking all embarrassed as Enid looked her with worry, pulling away and Wednesdays coughed trying to regain her composure "just keep it down!"
She quickly walked back to her typewriter. Fair to say she barely got any writing done that night

A few days later, Wednesday sat down to write again as Enid got ready for another date ugh! Enid twirled and giggles "how do I look?"
Wednesday shrugged "you look like your usual colourful self." But thought she looked beautiful, Enid jumped lightly as she was excited and barged out of the room to go on her date."
Wednesday went back to typing but stopped and turned back around to see Enid forgot her purse. Wednesday groaned annoyed, grabbing it and going after Enid, knowing Enid would probably text her to get it anyways. Suddenly Enid charged around the corner and knocked right into Wednesday's shooting her into another vision,

Wednesday was laying in a bed and felt amazing, she looked up to see she was naked in Enid's bed. This came out from under the blanket, her hair a bit messier and her face inches away from Wednesdays, Enid blushes and chuckles "how'd I do?"
Wednesday was speechless, she never went that far with anyone in her life and never thought it would happen.
She even felt herself blush

Enid shook her back away "roomie! Roomie you ok?" It was another vision, Wednesday pushed her off and ran back to the dorm. Enid looked to yoko confused but yoko shrugged "she's a weirdo

Wednesday sat on her bed, confused and questioning everything, how the hell did this happen! Or will happen? Everytime she touched Enid she got a vision of some intimate act
Enid came in looking worried before slowly approaching "hey you ok roomie?"
Wednesday scoffed at the question, trying to remain appearances and hopefully Enid won't even notice a thing..
Enid chuckles lightly and sat on the edge of the bed "oh thank goodness, had me worried."
Wednesday stared at the wolf for a few moments before reaching out and gently touching her arm, sparking another vision

Wednesday was in Addams manor her and Enid were cuddled up and watching scream 5, usually Wednesday would've hated being this lovey dovey but her ind was at ease, suddenly two kids ran into the room.
Enid giggles "awe hey Nero and Larissa!"
Picking up the little boy, most likely nero, and holding him but Wednesday watched, it was clearly her and Enid's kid but she wasn't freaking out about it..

She was back on her bed and Enid asked softly "you ok?"
Wednesday smirked "I will be