Chapter 13

"TRIGER NO!" I yelled , looking at my partner, was dying, beside me.

"Give me your map, Taylor now." William said holding a gun at Triggers dying body. I sat there hugging him as he died, I looked up at William, my eyes full of tears, but I put on a strong look. "Give it to me now or I'll shot you." He said pointing his gun at me.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the map, I held it out to him.

"Good girl." William said about to take but then I thro it the opposite way from him.

*Bang*

"AH!" I screamed, closing my eyes, as the pain shot through my leg. When I opened them William ha the map and was running to the hidden door. I Grabbed Triggers collar and put on my leg then started to run after him, although it was more of a limp than a run.

"Found him." I said into the ear piece.

When I found the door, I climbed down, I noticed their  where boxes piled stacked up to the ceiling, there was a piece of fabrick hanging from one of them, I grabbed it and tied it on the bullet hole in my leg.

"Crrechk" I ripped out the ear piece from the awful noise, Logan was trying to get through.

"Good job William, all right boys lets find the picture." An unfamiliar voice said from the other side of the door. I peaked around the open door thet the voices were coming from. Thier was a older man in his early 50tys, leading a group of men youger than him, William was in that group standing next to the man in his early 50tys, and they started off down the hallway .

"Alright, I have no map, no contact, and no partener,.....um .....  time to  play a game of follow the strang people around the queens Palace without getting caught I guess." I whispered then quietly followed them down the hall.

I startted to ease drop on the group of men.

"Can you believe that that Willliam person shot a women to get the map?" One of the taller skinnier mansaid to a shorter man.

"No, Williams to nice, to quiet to shot people." The short man said in response.

*Bang* *Bang*

Both men fell to the floor as the oldman was putting his gun away, as I hid behind the corner we just turned.

"Does any one else want to keep talkingabout thhe girl Wiilliam shot." The old man snapped.

"No Mr. Bullet." A few people said while the rest just shook their heads thats when I noticed that some of them were in the same uniforms as the guards and the that they said 'Mr. Bulllet'. Then it clicked, that 'Mr.Bullet is Logan's dad, Victor, and he has the guards working for him, explaining why none have come out yet. After a while I pictured what Logans dad woulld look like at the age of 50 and it was a close picture. I pulled out my gun, ready to shot someone.

"Good."  Victor said nodding in aprovment.

We continued down the hallway until we finaly reached a staire case, the group of men climed first  and I followed.

5 minutes later, we came to the picture. Victor gave a sinister smile.

"You two take it off the wall." Victor demanded, and the men did as they were told.

Did thtey know that they had to open the wall up. I checked the book to see how to open the door. I looked up at the wall and noticed that there were 7 gray stone bricks sticking out a bit. I lookedin the book to see that ever brick had a number besid it.

Victor grabbed William and pushed him towards the wall.

"Do your thing boy." Victor said coldly. William looked around at the rest of the people nervously before he stared. The first brick he wnt to touch was the forth brick. When he touched it he was thrown backwards by aforce unseen and landed on his back, the other men were fighting the force.  Victor stormed over to William.

"What did you do boy?' He yelled angrly , standing over him.

"I'm sorry Mr.Bullet." William said in fear.

"Is sorry going to get me the next clue boy." Victor yelled once again.

"No sir."Willliam said quietly.

"Stand up boy, be a man." Victor said getting off of him, letting William get up, he slowly got up, Victor turned his back on William then turned back to face him and punched him in the gaw. "Go find the Taylor and bring her to me." Victor said as William went down holding his gaw, Victor walked away with all the other men, leaving William alone. He got up and walk the opposite way of the men.

I waited until everyone was out of earshot, then walked up to the wall. Itook out thebook and started to push the stones in, first  one, second one, thrid one, forth one, fifth one, sixth one, and the seventh one, then I steped back, the door opened slowly.

"Well, well, well," I turned be hind me to see Victor and two of his men in uniform aproching me, "Bravo Taylor, looks like you're almost as smart as your Grandfather getting this far." He said looking me in the eye.

"Victor, what do you know about my Grandfather?" I said in disgust, keeping eye contact.

"More than you. That old man died because he just couldn't give it up." He said pretending to play nice but he was Justas disgusted.

"How do you know about this? My gandfather was only with one onther persone." I said.

"Who do you think? Why would he give Logan a book from his adventure? Why did he help Logan?" He paused, he was now stand right infront of me. " That old crow didn't know what he was in  for."

"Don't talk about my Grandfather that way." I said interrupting him not liking the point he was getting to.

"I was his partener. The idea of riches was to much temtation for him to risist." Victor said as his men came from behind and grabbed my arms, holding them behind me. "Give me the book Taylor." He demanded, changing his tone,as his men kicked my legs out from under me, leaving me to look up at him.

"No!" I said managing to kick Victors feet out from under him.

"AH! TAKE HER WITH US!" Victor yelled out in rage, getting up. The guards picked me up and followed Victor into the tunel. "Oh and one more thing Taylor," Victor said, as he stopped walking, " I'm the one who killed your parents."