Chapter 4

Ziva's POV

Tony's apartment was no different to when I left three years ago. The same single bed so no one could stay over and practically empty fridge, "you haven't changed much have you Tony" I questioned as Tony laid Caitlin on the couch because she has fallen asleep on the way over here "I've been told that by McGee many times" "do you think he's right" "you ask a lot of questions Miss David"

"Where should I sleep" "ummm you and Caitlin can have my bed I'll take the couch" Tony said walking around his apartment cleaning up random things he had left out "you sure? I know how much you hate sleeping on that couch" "yer well I don't mind this time"

I picked up Caitlin and put her on Tony's bed so she could sleep more comfortably. I went into the bathroom so that I could change into some more comfortable clothes to sleep in.
.
.
.
.
---- THE NEXT DAY ----
.
.
.
.
I woke up the next morning to a silent apartment which was odd. There was a note on the table from Tony

Ziva,

Gibbs called and complained about being late for work so I took Caitlin with me she'll probably be with Abby when you get to NCIS.

Tony

After reading the note I got dressed and left for NCIS. Gibbs, Tony, McGee and Eleanor were gone probably on a case so I went straight down to Abby who had Caitlin and Ducky with her

"Good morning" "'Miss David your daughter is a lovely girl she has been so good sitting down here this morning" Ducky said leaving Abby and Caitlin alone in Abby's office "thank you Ducky" I replied. "I noticed Tony brought Caitlin to work this morning" "I know what you are going to ask me and I know that you know the answer to your own question" "then my second question is why didn't you tell him" that I had to think about but my answer was pretty blunt and probably not the reply Ducky was looking for "I don't know".