Chapter 11

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!! This will probably be a short chapter as I wasn't really sure what to write but hopefully this is alright.

Ziva's POV

Abby was having her annual Halloween party today and everyone was required to dress up. The team had finished work for the day so Abby was going round seeing our costumes for her party, she even got me and and Tony to put Caitlin in a costume and bring her along to the party.

We had dressed Caitlin up as Tinkerbell only because she ran into the store and demanded to have to costume. I was Supergirl and Tony was Batman. McGee was dressed as a Robot and Delilah was a zombie. Jimmy and Brenna were dressed up as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Ellie was Sandy from Grease. Abby was dressed as the Queen Of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Abby actually got Gibbs to dress up not majorly but he was dressed as wizard only cause Abby picked the costume.

After Abby said that she liked all of our costumes and took a picture of everyone together we were allowed to go to the party. Like normal Abby had many of her friends at the party who had odd costumes but were in a way creative.

As always there was loud music which was styled appropriately for Halloween. There were decorations everywhere fake bats and spiders hanging from the ceiling, fake cobwebs on the walls, plastic skeletons placed on windows with orange, black, purple and green lights going in circles around the room.

Halloween themed food was laid out on the table. Some of it looked disgusting like gummy eyeballs but other stuff looked like normal food likes strawberry laces as red veins and chewy sweets as vampire fangs.

The whole party was fun. I missed Abby's Halloween parties over the past three years. Abby made a habit of dragging me around and telling all her friends I was back in town, it was a little annoying but I understood how happy Abby was now that everyone was together again.