Chapter 7

The next few chapters will probably just be really short ones because I don't really have any free time at the moment which is strange considering its half term but I don't have enough time in the day to write long chapters so there will just be lots of short chapters.

Abby's POV

Gibbs: "you got something for me Abby"

Abby: "I have the results of the blood sample Ducky sent me and a match to a partial print which was found on the victims clothing"

Gibbs: "well are you gonna tell me or not"

Abby: "oh right well the blood sample Ducky sent me belongs to the victim definitely I'm just trying to figure out how her blood ended up not in her body"

Gibbs: "and the partial print"

Abby: "belongs to a woman who witnessed the murder called Tasha"

Gibbs: "how do you know she's a witness and not the killer"

Abby: "because McGee took her not very detailed statement and from Ducky's autopsy report I can tell you that she tried to administer CPR"

Gibbs: "how do you know that"

Abby: "because the autopsy report shows broken ribs which can be the result of CPR and obviously it didn't work because we are working a murder case and if it had worked then we wouldn't be working a murder case"

Gibbs: "that's good work Abby"

Abby: "wait I'm not finished yet"

Gibbs: "well then what else have you got"

Abby: "I ran ballistics on the bullet Ducky pulled out of the victim and it belongs to a sniper riffle so the shooter could have been anywhere from 10ft to 50ft away"

Gibbs: "so we need to expand the search and look for a shell casing in surrounding buildings"

Abby: "that could take you days so I narrowed it down to a warehouse 40ft away and an office building which is 45ft away because both buildings are the right height and in the right position for how the bullet entered the victim chest"

Gibbs: "that's good work Abbs"

Abby: "thank you Gibbs"