𝐒𝐈𝐗

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

The past few days had been extremely hectic for Seokmin as Joshua had back to back meetings with different companies and Seokmin was in charge of his entire schedule.

He wondered why he agreed to being a secretary again. And why his father hated him so much that he had to send his son to the lion's den.

"Cancel the rest of my schedule, I need to cool off some steam." Joshua fanned himself as he sat comfortably in his swivel chair. Seokmin nodded, relaying the message to Allison who made all the necessary calls.

Seokmin trudged back into Joshua's office, his tiredness noticeable in his face and his body movement. He started to pack up his briefcase when Joshua spun the chair towards Dokyeom.

"What are you doing?" His gaze landed on Dokyeom whose brows furrowed. "You cancelled all your schedules, meaning I'm off work now." He answered and Joshua paused for a brief second before chuckling and spinning back to his original position.

"Just because I cancelled my schedules doesn't mean you're off work." Joshua informed Dokyeom who sighed in exasperation. "You're going to follow me." He added getting Dokyeom's attention.

"To where?" Seokmin questioned, already feeling desolate. He just wanted to go home and escape the hell that was Hong Corporations. It had only been a week since he started this job and he was already prepared to quit.

He couldn't wait for the mission to be over.

"Any Shooting range around, it's been a while." Joshua stood up with the help of his desk before stretching his body.

Seokmin looked at Joshua in disbelief. A shooting range? On a random Monday afternoon? Was Joshua planning to kill Seokmin first or something?

...

The duo arrived at the shooting range and stepped out, still fully dressed in their black suits and dark sunglasses that shielded their eyes from the sun rays.

"I've never seen anyone wear a suit to go shooting before." Seokmin pointed out, his suit jacket hung on his elbow and the sleeves of the inner shirt tightened around his biceps, showing off his built physique.

His warm, tan skin shone brighter under the hot son and his hair that had been parted to the side only elevated the look.

Joshua chucked as he replied, "It's a matter of class Seokmin." He also had his jacket, which he had left in the car, completely off and his hidden muscles showcases themselves as they bulged out of the long sleeve of the shirt.