𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Seokmin groaned as he sat up against the headboard, positioning himself. It had been 3 days but he was already starting to feel better and the wound was healing quite fast.

According to Dr. Harlow.

"Here's your breakfast." Joshua entered the room, a tray in his hands as he walked over to Seokmin. Seokmin was amused by how Joshua's attitude had changed since he got shot. The guilt he felt had really shown in his actions.

Except it was a guilt Seokmin wasn't worthy of. He should've been the guilty one, not Joshua, and he was to an extent. Guilty that he let Joshua see him hurt.

"Thanks." Seokmin murmured as the tray landed on his lap. He looked at the meal which was a proper English breakfast as Dr. Harlow had informed them. Eggs, sausages, baked bean, bacon and toast along with a cup of tea.

He wasn't really a fan but he had to eat so he could take his medication. "Have you eaten?" Seokmin asked, biting into the toast. Joshua nodded, sitting down in front of Dokyeom.

"We should go out." Joshua stood up, his eyes widening in size and Seokmin swiftly shook his head in response. "I'm not going anywhere." He swallowed his bite, wincing at the pain he felt once it went down.

"Dr. Harlow says you need to go out!" Joshua's voice increased but Seokmin wasn't phased by it, instead taking a sip of his tea.

"I'm like 100% sure that he didn't say that." Seokmin dropped the cup, moving himself upwards again. "...Okay he didn't, but I don't care, you've been in here for 3 days Dokyeom, you need to get out."

Joshua took away the tray just as Dokyeom was about to take another bite and walked towards the door. "I'll come back to help you stand up, we're going out!" He yelled as he went out of the room, going downstairs.

The guilt had piled up and Joshua just wanted Dokyeom to be fine and back to normal. He had been cooped up in that room for 3 days and refused to let Joshua wind up the blinds.

So Joshua had already made a little bucket list of where they would go to. To cheer Dokyeom up. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

He was doing everything for Dokyeom. He had broken the promise he made to himself...

That he would never fall in love again.

...

Seokmin's mind was incredibly scattered. He had too many emotions that he didn't want to accept or sort out.