𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Seokmin hadn't said anything since Joshua had confessed his need for him

Seokmin hadn't said anything since Joshua had confessed his need for him. He was sure it had to do with him saving Joshua and for the first time in literal years, he started to feel a bit guilty.

He was a liar and he was perfectly deceiving Joshua which he should have been happy about but he wasn't.

Instead his heart continued to break out of its shell and ache, reminding Seokmin of what an atrocious person he was.

Then again, did he really need to empathise with Joshua Hong? Someone people actually referred to as Lucifer? Probably not, but he did anyways. He couldn't help it.

Joshua had strangely managed to unlock Seokmin's heart. A heart that had been hidden away an eternity ago. A heart that Seokmin had to conceal in order to save himself.

No one had been able to get to it. Not until Joshua Hong.

"What are you even thinking about?" Seokmin turned to Joshua, breaking free from his thoughts. "Nothing." Seokmin shook his head.

"Are you really all flustered because I said I need you?" Joshua's hands touched Seokmin's neck and he quickly pushed it away, his temperature rising after.

"I'm not flustered." Seokmin rolled his eyes and Joshua smirked, chuckling. "Then you are?" He questioned, elbowing Seokmin.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." Seokmin turned to the other side but in reality, he wasn't fine. He was losing control over himself, over his mind, over this mission. He was falling into a hole he knew he would never be able to get out of.

He had to stop. He had to stop to stay alive.

In silence, the two reached the airport and got down. Seokmin got out his fake passport which had been made for him and his new name and placed it in his pocket for better reach.

They went through all the security checks rapidly due to Joshua's notoriety and before Seokmin could even blink, they were on board in their first class seats.

Then, the flight took off.

Seokmin had already prepared to doze off during the flight but then he caught sight of Joshua, who didn't stop working throughout the flight.

Seokmin sighed as he looked at the man. Despite his obvious weariness, he still looked exquisite. His features were graceful and he had an elegant aura that surrounded him and made him glow, even in the dark.

The flight took about 9 hours and Seokmin didn't realize that he had watched Joshua Hong work, on an airplane, for 9 hours, until it landed and hit the rocky ground, bumping the passengers up and down.

"What the fuck?" Seokmin whispered to himself, only then coming to understand what he really had just spent his whole flight doing. He shook his head and lightly slapped himself.