𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Just breathe in, and breathe out." Joshua instructed and Seokmin followed his requests.

They were now back inside the car and Joshua was helping Dokyeom with his panic attack. Joshua held Dokyeom's hands as he tried to stabilise his breathing.

Joshua's eyes were planted on Dokyeom and didn't take his eyes off at any second. He was also confused and worried but he had to be calm so Dokyeom could be calm too.

Seokmin took in a last breath and as he let it out, he stopped hyperventilating and his eyes shut as he rested his head on Joshua's shoulder.

Joshua sighed in relief. "He's okay." He whispered to himself as he hugged Dokyeom, patting him on the back gently.

Seokmin felt the weight on his chest lift off and his heartbeat settle while his eyes teared up again. This time with tears of gratitude.

He was so thankful that Joshua was beside him. He'd never had anyone on his side before, and even if he did at one point, he always found a way to push them away.

But he just couldn't do that to Joshua, no matter how hard he tried.

"Thank you." He hugged Joshua back, surprising him and the two stayed in that position until Seokmin let go, ready to go back outside.

"I can drop you off if you want?" Joshua informed Seokmin who shook his head. "Let's just finish what we came here to do." Seokmin opened the car dor and Joshua agreed, opening his side as well.

They stepped out of the car and began to walk through the center again. Joshua held Seokmin's hand which made both of them flare up and their cheeks tint red.

Although neither of them let go.

"I've finished the prototypes so we can just walk around now." Joshua told Seokmin who nodded as they walked down the street, their shoes making prints in the sheer snow that covered the tarred ground.

"Why don't you like Christmas?" Seokmin glanced at Joshua as he waited for his answer. He was curious about Joshua, because he didn't seem as privileged as everyone had made him out to be.

Joshua let out a deep breath, ready to be vulnerable. He was someone who always kept things to himself, all his issues and his insecurities but Seokmin was someone who always convinced him to open up even without saying a word.

"When I was younger, my parents would lock me in the basement, on Christmas day with rats and cockroaches and tell me to fend for myself." Joshua explained and as he remembered everything, feelings of anger and desperation seeped into him.