𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Seokmin was determined to make Joshua flustered because he found it unfair that he always fell for Joshua's antics.

As the two got in the car and buckled themselves up, Seokmin purposely spread his legs and leaned back, cracking his neck.

The veins in his arms flexed as he took off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves. He took out his tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his dress shirt.

He fought hard to not show any expression and pretend like it was normal for him.

Joshua's eyes naturally gravitated towards Dokyeom and when he saw what Dokyeom was doing, his heartbeat picked up and he started to get hot all of a sudden.

Seokmin glanced at Joshua, smirking at the fact that he had gotten a reaction out of him. "Wh-what are you even doing?" He stuttered and Seokmin chuckled, Joshua's stutter had sealed in his victory.

"Just stretching." Seokmin shrugged, cooking his head back and closing his eyes. Joshua gulped and faced the window, refusing to look at Dokyeom again.

"But, you said we're going to check out Christmas decorations... it's still November though." Seokmin reminded Joshua who was still turned away from him.

"Yeah, exactly, all the stores have probably put up their decorations already so we need to hurry and put up ours... also it's the 2nd of December." Joshua finally faced Dokyeom, showing him his phone screen.

Seokmin's mood changed instantly, the smirk vanishing from his face and his legs closing as he looked downwards at his hands.

Today was the 4th anniversary of Mingyu's death. He hadn't even remembered. He was such a dick. Such a horrible friend.

He had to get out of there. He needed some fresh air. His head had started to push out thoughts which went around in circles only confusing and saddening Seokmin more.

As the memories of that night flooded his brain, Seokmin's eyes teared up. He thought he was over it. He really did.

But in reality, he wasn't.

He was still stuck in that night, that dreadful night where everything changed. The night which made Seokmin realize that he needed to retire.

Joshua put his phone back in his pocket when he noticed a droplet of water fall unto Dokyeom's hands. He looked up to see Dokyeom's eyes filled with tears, slowly spilling over the edge.

What was wrong?

Joshua moved closer to Dokyeom, turning Dokyeom's face towards his. "Are you okay? What's happening?" Joshua asked, taking out the handkerchief in his suit pocket.

He had never seen Dokyeom this emotional before, and he desperately wanted to know why he was and who made him feel so sad.

"I'm fine." Seokmin lied, trying to take the handkerchief but Joshua pushed his hand away and cleaned the tears himself, patting Dokyeom's face.