𝐓𝐄𝐍

Joshua woke up again

Joshua woke up again. He hadn't even realized that he had fallen asleep again. He also couldn't believe that he had actually been able to go back to sleep without the help of his pills.

Instead, he had gone back to sleep with the help of Dokyeom.

His eyes flickered to his phone which was beside his pillow and he grabbed it, switching it on. It was already 10am. He had the meeting by 12!

Joshua got up and got ready as fast as he could. He grabbed all the meaningful papers and packed them into his briefcase before looking at himself in the mirror.

He adjusted the suit and swayed the sides of his hair backwards, keeping them in place. He left his room, grabbing his room key and took a few steps to Dokyeom's, knocking on the door.

But then, he felt himself getting hotter all of a sudden. He brought out his phone and opened the camera app, taking a look at himself. He was red.

Why was he red?

The door opened, surprising Joshua who stepped back in shock and Dokyeom stood behind the threshold, one hand in the pocket of his suit and the other holding his own briefcase.

Somehow, he managed to look both dapper and dashing at the same time and Joshua was unable to take his eyes off Dokyeom.

This man was dangerous.

Joshua knew that soon he wouldn't be able to stop himself, he knew that he had gone too far to turn back. His feelings weren't love, not yet but there was a fire in his chest that could only be put out by Dokyeom.

His heart yearned for the man. The man that Joshua had devoted his life to and that Mark continued to rage, burning deeper and deeper into Joshua, refusing to let him go.

"Can we eat breakfast?" Seokmin asked, his eyes wandering away from Joshua. He was also heating up. Something about Joshua gazing at him like that was irresistible and if he didn't resist, he would only end up making bad decisions.

Joshua's eyes glossed over to his watch. It was already 11:30. They were late.

"No, we have to go now." Joshua shook his head and turned, striding down the hallway. Seokmin groaned but followed Joshua anyways.

The two received stares as they strode towards the exit, their joint attractiveness gained the attention of many who even stopped just to get a better glimpse of the two.

Together, they were unstoppable like the hidden forces of the Earth. However, they were starting to lose touch of what it meant for them to be apart.