11

As I work in the kitchen, I grab the tray and walk out to the table. When I get there, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the band Game X sitting in the booth. Freddy immediately meets my gaze and a smile brightens on his face, my lips curving.

"Hey Ro," he says, my hello nice.

I hand out their orders and they start talking to me, making me laugh like they always know how. Freddy's always been the nice one, the others are loud and obnoxious.

"You work late?" Freddy asks, my head shaking.

"I had the lunch shift today. I'm going out after," I say, Harry wanting to see a movie.

"Oh, whatcha doing?" he asks, my hand holding the tray as I cross my legs to stand comfortably.

"I'm going to a movie with my boyfriend," I smile, already picturing Harry's smiling face. But Freddy's expression changes, his smile transforming into a frown.

"Okay. Well, I am throwing a party over at Chelsea's place. You can come," he says, my head nodding.

"Thanks. I got to go," I say, waving before walking back into the kitchen.

After working for a little while more, JP lets me go and I walk out to see Harry at the counter. I smile and he does too, my body leaning and pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking over to him.

"I'm ready to go," I tell him, his hand grabbing mine.

"Then let's go," he says, kissing my temple as we walk out.

"Do you want to go to a party tonight?" I ask, his head looking down at me.

"Who's?" he asks, my response received with a nod.

"But I don't think you can leave my side. Not for very long," he rushes, my head nodding.

"Of course. No worries," I tell him, kissing his cheek.

We walk into the theater and watch the romantic movie he wanted to see, his hand covering his eyes during the sex scene. I can't help but laugh, his hand moving as he laughs. He looks down at me and kisses me, my head leaning on his shoulder after.

I start to play with his fingers and he kisses my hair, my lips curving. The movie isn't even my focus for I'm always finding new aspects of his body to cherish. I love the tattoos, and I love to feel his warm fingers entwining with mine.

When the movie ends, we walk out and go to my house. I change out of my work clothes and put on shorts and a tank top, a sheer long sleeved shirt over it. I let my waves out of the ponytail and walk out to Harry, his hand grabbing mine.

"I like this," he says, feeling the sheer shirt.

"Thanks," I grin, kissing his cheek.

The party is in full swing when we get there, my hand waving to Chelsea. She smiles and waves, my head turning to see Freddy standing not that far away. I wave, his head nodding to acknowledge and I walk Harry to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask, his head shaking. I grab a bottle of water and take a sip, offering it to Harry. He takes it, my lips curving as he gulps down most of the water. I laugh and he tosses the bottle into the trash.

"Now, I will dance with you," I smile, taking him into the living room where everyone's dancing.

His hands are on my hips as they sway, my arms around his neck. My front is pressed to his and I smile up at him, admiring his green eyes for the millionth time.

"Have you ever been camping?" I ask, his head shaking.

"Always wanted to, but I don't think anxiety and being in the woods is a good mix," he tells me, my lips curving.