13

My eyelashes flutter upon feeling delicate fingers brush my cheek, my eyes looking up to see Harry. The green irises gleam upon meeting mine and I smile, burying my head in his neck. I'm still bare on my torso, his arms constricting me in a way he can't even see me.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, his lips touching my forehead.

"Yes. Very," he says, his morning voice particularly raspy today.

"Will you go up to the showers with me?" I ask, leaning up and pressing my lips to his. Neither of us has ever cared about morning breath. We like kissing too much to care.

"Sure," he says, moving my bra from the floor back to me.

I shyly smile before clasping it back onto my body, sitting up and jumping onto Harry's lap. He smiles and starts to laugh when I kiss his cheek.

"You are the best part of waking up," I tell him, his big arms wrapping around me.

"You're the best thing in my life," he whispers, looking down at me with an unreadable expression.

No one has ever said anything like that to me. And coming from Harry, so calm and collected when with me, makes me believe it.

"You have no idea," he says, shaking his head before kissing me. My hands grab hold of his cheeks, his arms holding me tightly.

"I care about you so much," I whisper, lifting my head to kiss his forehead.

Once I have a shirt on, we take a change of clothes up to the showers and I hold Harry's hand. He seems nervous on the way there, his shoulders tense.

"What's on your mind?" I ask, his head tilting to look at the ground.

"I want to do something," he says, my head nodding. I grab his arm with my other hand and look up at him, needing him to be completely comfortable sharing things with me.

"I can't. It's bad," he says, my hand pressing to his stomach to stop him from walking.

"What?" I ask, his hand running through his hair.

His head leans to press his lips to my ear, as if anyone could hear us. There isn't anyone in sight and he still insists on whispering.

"I-I want to shower with you," he tells me, my hand tightening around his.

"Okay," I whisper, my head turning to kiss his cheek.

He still keeps his hand in mine as we walk into the showers, my hand tugging his into one of the stalls. I clip the curtain shut and turn to face Harry, his hands grabbing mine.

"You alright?" I ask, his head nodding.

My shirt is removed and he takes the backpack off his back, setting it on the hook. We remove our shorts and I take his, setting them on top of the backpack.

I grab his cheeks and kiss him quickly, smiling at him to ease his nerves. My bra goes and I set it on the clothes, his hands on my waist.

I remove my panties and he stares at me, my hands setting my hair into a bun. He moves his boxers down and I am shocked at the size. He's definitely not little.

Turning the dial to the shower, my waist is tugged back and Harry wraps his arms around me. I laugh, loving how perfectly he holds me.

"I trust you. I trust you so much," he whispers, my hands folding over his and holding him tightly.

"And I trust you very much," I smile, kissing his cheek. I turn in his arms and I reach over to the backpack, grabbing the soap.

"I only had flower scented soap," I tell him, his eyebrows frowning.