14

Days have turned into weeks and I've been getting everything I need for Boston while spending time with Harry. My shifts at the diner have picked up and I don't see Harry every day and it devastates him. We went shopping and bought him a phone, so he's texting me when we can't see each other.

My feelings for Harry have gotten stronger as we spend more time together, but I've never seen him so anxious until now. It's nearing Christmas and the poor boy hasn't stopped worrying about presents. He wants to get me one and I told him he doesn't need to, but he just shook his head and said, 'a good boyfriend will treat his girl with presents'.

His girl. I love it when he calls me his girl. He took me to the gym once and introduced me to his friend Louis. He told him I was his girl and I never smiled more. He was constantly looking at me while working out and I was incredibly thankful no encounter with Joe occurred.

"I have to go to Harry's tonight," I tell Chelsea, my fingers scrolling through his messages. He's scared and asking me to come over.

"I'll take your tables. It's slow," she says, hugging me before I walk out of the diner. I walk to Harry's house and knock, but yelling is heard on the other side.

"This is getting ridiculous mother! He's getting worse!" Gemma yells, my eyebrows frowning.

"He's nervous Gemma. He didn't know," Anne tries, my hand turning the knob as I walk in.

"Harry doesn't know right from wrong anymore," Gemma sighs, Anne immediately disputing.

"Why aren't you getting him more help? He just burned his hand because he thought the stove was a light!" Gemma yells, my hand closing the door.

"He's seeing his therapist every week! Rosalie has been busy and I think he's getting scared," Anne tries, my eyes noticing his door shut. I walk upstairs, trying to ignore the words being thrown downstairs. I open the door and walk up the stairs.

My heart clenches when I see Harry in the corner, holding his ears with his hands as he panics. Rushing to him, I slowly touch his cheek and his eyes open. His chest heaves and I slowly part his legs, my body moving to sit between his legs.

"Focus on me. You're okay," I whisper, wrapping my hands around his wrists and pulling them away from his ears.

"T-They're mad...I-I burned m-my hand," he chokes, my hands moving to his cheeks. I wipe tears away, his fear clearly due to shock and fear of the yelling downstairs.

"Let me take care of you, okay?" I ask, his head frantically nodding.

He puts his burned hand in front of me and I notice the blisters already forming, his hand looking as if there is horrible pain.

"Let's go run this under cold water," I tell him, both of us standing up. I walk with him into the bathroom and run his hand under cold water, his rough skin blistering quickly.

"Ow," he flinches, my hand moving to his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I'm almost done, okay?" He nods and I keep his hand under water, shutting it off and patting his hand with a towel.

"G-Gemma called me s-stupid and...and retarded," he hiccups through his tears, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Why? Why would she say that to you?" I ask, angered his own sister would say such things to him.

"I-I thought...the stove," he rushes, my arm wrapping around his waist to calm him down.

"The stove was hot. N-Not a light," he says, my head nodding.

"That doesn't give her the right. It's not your fault. Don't let that get to you."

He takes a deep breath and nods, my lips pressing to his cheek. Once I put some disinfectant on his hand, he pulls me into him and kisses my cheek.