16

"I am stressed, babe," I whisper, holding the phone to my ear to listen to Harry's beautiful voice.

"Why?" he asks, my body shuffling into the airport. My break ended up being early so I can fly home to him. I'm surprising him and I had already talked to Anne about how.

"Because all my reports are due and I'm tired," I sigh, sitting in a chair in wait for my flight.

"I'll see you in a week. I'm excited. I've missed you too much," he says, my lips curving.

"Trust me. I missed you too," I say, admiring the ring now on my finger. I'm still new to the fact that I am married but I love it. No men try anything and I love how I'm Harry's and only Harry's.

"Brad's calling me. I have to go and fix a TV," he groans, my lips curving.

"Have fun. I love you," I smile.

"I love you more." I hang up and my flight's called, my feet getting up and waiting in line to board.

I sit beside an elderly woman and I start talking to her about her shoes, the woman having an incredible fashion sense. She's very entertaining as she tells me stories of her style, dating back to all her travels around the world. She's very interesting.

When the plane lands, I say goodbye to the woman and she hugs me. I hug her back and walk to get my bag, taking it and going through security. Nan stands out front and I run to her, dropping my bag and hugging her to me tightly. Her arms sling around my waist and she kisses my cheek.

"God that was awful. Don't leave me again," she whispers, my lips curving.

She drives back to her place, my eyes closing.

"Harry comes by a lot," she says, my lips curving.

"He's very talkative now that we've gotten to know each other. He's grown to like my cat," she smiles, my lips releasing a laugh. My beautiful husband.

When she pulls into the driveway, I see Harry walking up to Anne's house.

"Hi Harry," Nan smiles, my hand moving to open the car door.

"Hi Na-" he stops when I get out of the car. His jaw drops, my lips curving. He drops whatever he's holding and runs, my body moving to meet his. Nan laughs, clapping as she smiles at Harry.

His arms are around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, his head burying into my neck. He sighs, holding me tightly to him.

"Oh, don't leave me again," he whispers, my lips curving. I decide against saying that I'll need to in a week and a half, my arms tightening.

My nose takes in his familiar scent, my hands holding his shirt. His arms hold me so tightly my feet don't touch the ground, my ears hearing an 'aw' come from Anne's way. I smile, nuzzling my head deeper into Harry's neck.

"How are you, baby?" I ask, his lips releasing a sigh.

"A million times better now that my girl's here," he whispers, my eyes squeezing closed at the amount of love I receive from this boy. I feel as though he completely covers me; his arms bulky and covering my entire back.

His head moves to nuzzle into my neck, sighing happily as we continue our embrace on the sidewalk.

"I got an apartment," he tells me, the fact already been told to me. He lifts his head and I grab his cheeks, kissing him due to my own need.

"Can you take me there?" I ask, his head nodding.

He doesn't let me go though, only pressing his lips to mine. Our kiss feels like it goes on for hours, my arms staying wrapped around his neck.