V

Talia walked calmly in front of a large lake. It was such a beautiful environment.

"You came, I thought you had given up." Connor appeared with a smile on his face. "So, did you learn the text?"

"I spent the night learning it, they are very complex words if you don't pronounce them correctly." She said laughing.

"Yes, but I'm glad you learned it." He then approached her. "Then you can recite them."

Talia smiled then turned to Connor. He still had a soft expression, as if nothing wrong would happen.

"You know Connor, I wonder why you can't get through the sidewalk, could it be because you're not human?" It was a rhetorical question, Connor's smile disappeared.

"So you figured it out." He walked along the edge of the lake.

"It wasn't your brother who drowned, was it?"

"No, about 20 years ago, I was walking around here when Kyle Luter, a school bully, showed up and thought it would be fun to throw a kid who can't swim into the middle of a lake." He then turned to Talia. "I thought I would never talk to anyone again, until you showed up." "Yes, and you thought it would be clever to trick a human into swapping lives with her." She looked displeased, but Connor was calm. "You don't understand, ghost life is so boring." He started walking towards her. "I'm sorry, Talia." Talia started backing up. But just as she thought she was going to touch a tree. The tree opened like a door, and she fell inside. With that, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside until it closed. Talia continued to struggle as best she could. But soon she stopped, observing the place she was in. It looked like some kind of pre-service or something. Strangely, they entered through a door. Passing through several corridors, until arriving at another strange place.

"Don't worry, this will be over soon, dear."

Talia was nervous. There were so many dead people around her that she didn't know exactly what to do.

There was only one way..

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" She screamed, a tear running down her face.

Connor looked confused for a moment.

But suddenly a small train appeared. Beetlejuice was driving. Talia smiled amusedly.

"Sorry for the delay, it's kind of hard to leave when you're wanted by the entire Netherworld."

Connor's eyes widened, he knew that face. It was the same one Juno had shown him, indicating that he shouldn't call him, that he was some kind of demon, a problem.

He then turned around to run.

"Leaving so soon? We haven't even started the party." BJ appeared in front of him, quickly putting his arms around his shoulders. "I think you better turn into a doll, I don't want you to throw up."

Talia didn't know what he would do. But she quickly turned her back, ignoring the sounds she heard, as well as the other people watching.

Soon everything stopped, and she turned around. Connor was nowhere to be seen, only BJ.

"All sorted." He was surprised by arms wrapping around him.

"Thanks BJ." He said, not caring about his smell.

BJ strangely didn't make any provocative comments. And that was news to Talia. Soon she pulled away, a laugh coming out of her mouth.

"Why is your hair like that?" It was a pink, not too strong and not too weak.

"Nothing you should be concerned about, now let's go."

With that, BJ took her back to the house.

Notes:

Sorry for being so short. The next one will be longer, I promise.