XI

"Did you miss me, babes?" he asked, smiling.

Talia felt her fingertips tremble. She slowly turned to face him. She looked him up and down.

BJ wasn't expecting her hug. She grabbed him hard enough to slightly hurt someone. Luckily he was already dead. He wasted no time in returning the hug, taking the opportunity to touch her body. Especially her ass.

She didn't care at all, just feeling the tears running down her eyes. She missed this.

"Sorry to ruin the beautiful moment, but my daughter." Lydia says, Talia then moves away, wiping her tears.

"Yes, sorry." she then moves away further.

"Tell me what this means?" Lydia showed a page of a book. BJ took glasses from somewhere.

"Uh... in short, your daughter is screwed, she's going to swap her soul with the boy's and he'll come back to life while she'll go straight to the soul train, the last one to the afterlife!"

"Can you help?"

"Of course I can, but for a price." he says, Talia already knew what it was. She rolled her eyes, suppressing the smile that would follow.

"What do you want?"

"You know, my soul-sucking ex-wife is after me, just for the record, we're not together." he looks at Talia, who rolls her eyes again. "You know, it would be nice to have a way to get rid of her."

Talia raised an eyebrow. Has BJ ever been married? She tried to suppress the wave of jealousy that hit her, but failed.

"I'll marry you, you idiot." she said quickly, relearning how to let herself feel. She then felt his arms around her waist.

"I'm glad we're in agreement, I'm going to make you so happy!" he said, then placed a kiss on her mouth.

Lydia made a disgusted sound. While Talia blushed and tried to remain as calm as possible.

"But first." he pulled out a contract from nowhere. "Excuse me, honey." he poked a pen in Talia's hand, who groaned slightly in pain. "and... that's it."

"How are we going to get there?"

Talia blinked and BJ was already on the other side drawing... a bomb on the wall? Well, she couldn't question it considering it was BJ.

"We can't go in through the front door." then he lit his finger.

Talia already knew what was going to happen. Slowly she hid behind BJ to protect herself. BJ laughed at that, but unbelievably didn't make any comment about it.

Soon the wall was blown up. Was that some kind of office? Why did everyone have tiny heads? It was weird.

"They didn't see us, you know?" BJ said.

Suddenly Talia felt a presence behind her. When she turned around, she saw one of the men with a small head, but wearing clothes similar to BJ's.

She barely realized that she was holding the tip of BJ's toothpick, trying to avoid feeling scared.

"Bob, keep everyone alert, no one is going to get on." He then turned to Talia. "Come on, honey."