VIII

Talia was practically panicking. She had almost had her first time with a ghost who was highly sexually attentive.

Why had she gone to this? She was never impulsive, so why had she thrown herself at him?

BJ had practically disappeared. I mean, she knew he was still in the house, because Barbara says she sometimes sees him in the model doing random and disgusting things.

But he had never bothered her. I mean, he can leave the model whenever he wants, if the attack earlier was anything to go by. And he had already stated how much he loved to bother her. She thought that after what almost happened, he would be more active, making more dirty jokes and trying to get her to give in or something like that.

No sign of him. It seemed like he wasn't even home.

And to make matters worse, Lydia said that Delia and Otho, along with Delia's other friends. She wanted to do some kind of ghost summoning. In other words, they wanted to summon Adam and Barbara.

Talia and Lydia were completely discouraged by this. Lydia because she had grown attached to them and Talia because Lydia cared about them. And she had become somewhat friendly with Adam, he had helped her make a model of her office, and given her tips on what would be beautiful. Which was surprising.

The dinner would happen soon. Or rather, the summoning would happen. She would see it, make sure nothing bad would happen. Not that she had any control over the summoning or anything like that.

Besides, she was trying to cope with the hollow feeling in her chest with BJ's absence. She could just go after the model and talk to him. But she wasn't proud of being proud and spiteful.

Having BJ scare and almost kill someone in her family was enough to make her feel hate. She loves him, but she wouldn't accept him threatening her family.

She couldn't help it. She had spent some time without him, and she knew the feeling of longing, so it wasn't exactly unusual.

The invocation had begun. Talia was standing on the stairs with her arms crossed, just watching. Lydia was sitting with the others.

"Are you sure you don't want to participate, Talia?" Otho asked.

"Absolutely not," she said.

With that, they began. Otho said a few words. Talia didn't quite understand what was being said. But the mood had cooled a little.

But nothing had happened. Talia didn't know whether to be relieved or worried.

"I think it would help if we had something from the deceased."