VI

A few days passed. Everything became quite routine, so to speak.

Talia woke up, took Lydia to school, spent the morning going over everything she would need for the clinic with BJ teasing her with jokes and suggestive phrases, in the afternoon she would go see how the construction of the office was going and at night, she would spend some time drawing or trying to make BJ not touch her things.

The last few days made her realize a few things. One of them is that ghosts exist and not all of them are good. And the other is that maybe she is in love with a ghost that smells like death.

It wasn't exactly easy to realize this. And much less accept it. At one point she would look at BJ and feel an immense urge to exorcise herself so she wouldn't feel like moving away.

It wasn't common for her to be interested in someone, much less someone much older and who was dead. She was probably crazy, very crazy.

She wished she could talk to someone about it. But Lydia already liked things like that, she didn't want to worry her any further by saying that besides the ghosts she knows, there's a certain demon in the house she was in love with.

Besides, there were some issues surrounding all of this.

1- He was a ghost.

2- He didn't love her.

Well, he keeps saying how much he liked her body. But finding someone attractive doesn't mean she loves them.

"Young lady? Talia Deetz!" a man says, taking her out of her thoughts. "Sorry, but we need to confirm the color of the wall."

"Oh, no, it's okay, I was just thinking." she takes the piece of paper with the color. "That's it, but only inside the room, in the reception area, leave it a lighter blue."

Talia didn't have time to concentrate on her thoughts anymore. There was a lot to think about now.

----

At home, Talia threw herself on the bed completely exhausted. It had been a very busy day.

"Looks like someone is close to death." says BJ, eating something that Talia would rather not know what it was.

"I've done so many things, my body hurts." she grumbled, burying her face in the pillow.

"Oh, you need a massage." BJ quickly appeared on her back, massaging her shoulders.

This had become so normal. That she didn't even care anymore, just accepting it. Sometimes he dared to touch more than her shoulder, and he was always reprimanded.

The massage was very good. Despite his strangely calloused hands, it was pleasurable. But suddenly his hands went down to her back.

BJ loved to torment the poor human with his bold moves. But in the last few days, she didn't reprimand him when he made a comment. At most, telling him he was disgusting, but not asking him to stop.

Wanting to test the waters, he slid his hands further down her ridiculously attractive body. She didn't move. He could already feel himself getting hard. Well, it didn't take much, so to speak.

He went down a little further, passing by the edge of her ass.

"I think I need a shower." She quickly stood up with her back to him. "I don't need to tell you not to follow me, right?"

She didn't wait for an answer and went into the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror she saw her cheeks completely pink. That was the furthest she had let him touch her.

What was she thinking to let him touch her so much?! Maybe she was entering her fertile period. This was a period she would never understand.

The feeling of his hand was something she had never felt before.

"I need a cold shower."

----

As soon as she got out of the shower. BJ was again fiddling with her clothes. She took a deep, deep breath.

"How many times do I have to ask you not to touch my clothes?!" She said putting one of her hands on her face.

"I can't help it, they smell like you."

"If you at least didn't make a mess of everything, I wouldn't care, you pervert!" she shouted, completely irritated now. "If you want to smell me so much, take my perfume!"

"But then it wouldn't be funny."

"You're disgusting and stupid!" she approached him, placing a finger on his chest. "If you had an ounce of decency in you, maybe people would like you."

"Look how cool, I don't care what other people think, babes, I do what I want." he said, not letting himself be shaken in the slightest.

Talia gritted her teeth. How could she love a guy like that? She would never understand.

After her anger subsided a little, she realized how close he was. She was basically with her chest pressed against him. Talia looked up, finding BJ staring at her with amusement. She felt her cheeks heat up.

His hands went to her waist. Very static, she didn't take them away. Almost automatically, she placed her own hands on BJ's chest.

Should she kiss him? Because that was what she wanted to do now. She would never understand how, even when she was angry, she wanted to.

Their faces were inches away from each other. Talia could smell him, it was disgusting, but living with him every day, you get used to it.

Soon she She felt his cold lips on hers. It wasn't a gentle touch, BJ soon showed how hungry she was. It was a little hard to keep up, considering she hadn't kissed anyone so intensely.

BJ's hands explored what he could of her ass. Talia let out a sigh between the kiss, clearly enjoying it. This was getting too much, she was going to get overwhelmed soon.

With that she pushed BJ hard. His body fell onto the bed behind him. Talia stood up trying to normalize her breathing.

"Wow, I didn't know you had that in you, doll." he says with a mischievous smile, his hair a shocking pink, Talia suspected that the change in color had something to do with his mood. "I knew that at some point you wouldn't be able to resist me."

"Shut up, this shouldn't have happened." she says sitting on the bed, while letting out a long sigh.

"Oh, are you going to say you don't want to feel how big I can be?" he runs his finger down her spine, causing a shiver.

She wants it, she really does. But she wouldn't give in so easily. Especially to a guy who doesn't even love her.

Knock knock.

"Talia, darling, are you ready yet? Oh, you haven't even gotten ready yet." Delia appeared through the door, thank God she couldn't see BJ.

"I didn't get ready for what exactly?"

"For dinner, some of my friends are coming over today, so make sure you wear something nice, okay?"

"Okay."

With that, Delia left. Talia didn't feel like going to dinner.