Chapter 9

Lucys POV

I feel my heart beat rising while my eyes widen.

What is he doing here? He's not here only for me, it can't be.

"Lucy!" He yells again, trying to reach me.

"Yes? Luke?! What are you doing here? I mean, why are you here?" I ask while I raise my eyebrows.

"For you." He says while our eyes meet each other.

"For me?" I ask confused. "Why are you here for me? My flight leaves in an hour! I thought I told you yesterday."

LUKES POV

I notice fans coming up to me, to us, snapping pictures and probably filming everything.

Oh fuck it.

Before I know it, I press my lips against hers. She kisses me back and puts both her hands on both my cheeks.

"Because I really really like you." I whisper in her ear after we break our kiss.

"Oh Luke.." she shyly says while she looks down.

I put my finger under her chin, making her eyes lock with mine.

"I just wanted to say that I really like you and that I can't stop thinking about you. I don't care that you live on the other side of the world. Just please, give this a chance, give us a chance." I tell her.

"I really like you too Luke.." she says.

My heart skips a beat.

"But h-how is this supposed to work? And you're fucking Luke Hemmings, and I'm just... I'm just me. Why would you want me? You could get way better.." she says while she looks back down.

"You're not just you, you're Lucy Waters. You're perfect to me. There's no one better than you. The way we talked yesterday, and the way we bonded, I never had that before in my life. This here, is something! You can't deny that Lucy. "

She looks back up at me.

God, she's gorgeous.

"But I don't know if I can handle all the attention, all the hate I'm gonna get Luke. I already got loads, and it hurt me good." she says while I see her eyes watering up.

"Ah L, I'm sorry that happened, I will do something about that. It's gonna be okay, I promise." I say while I wipe away some tears on her cheek with my thumb.

Suddenly she kisses me. It doesn't last long because someone is calling her, probably her dad.

"Luc, what are you doing? I found your passport, let's go!"

She sighs.

"Luke I have to go, my flight leaves soon. I'll think about it okay?" she says while she gives me a smile.

"Of course Lucy." I tell her. "Take all the time you need. Call me when you land?"

"I will."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and after, she whispers in my ear: I hope to see you soon again.

The biggest smile appears on my face as I reply: I hope to see you soon again.

Our eyes lock one more time before she turns around, and walks back to her dad and sister.

As I see her walking through security I give her one last wave and smile.

And there she goes.

LUCYS POV