Chapter 5

Lucy's POV:

I gasp as me and Luke make eye contact. No fucking way. I slowly poke Anna on her shoulder.

"Anna it's Luke, from 5SOS." I say in her ear.

Anna looks at me with an annoyed face, already a bit tipsy.

"Are you kidding me?! Is that why you wanted to go out so badly? To meet your stupid band again?"

"No! I swear!" I exclaim. "I honestly did not know they would be here!"

I look back at Luke and I notice he is still looking at me. He's wearing all black, as usual, and he has a vodka redbull in his hand.

I feel myself getting red as I quickly look down.

"Ugh whatever, he's checking you out Luc. Go talk to him, I'll be fine." Anna says with an almost sincere smile.

"I don't know if I have the guts, he'll probably think I'm some annoying fan who stalks them everywhere they go."

"But you already are so that doesn't matter L, just go, live a little."

I sigh as I get up, there's no harm in talking right?

Lukes POV:

She's coming my way. Why is she coming my way? I want her coming my way. How do I look? What should I say? I've never been so nervous.

Ok I'm Luke Hemmings, I can do this.

"Hi Luke, do you remember me? We met this morning at the airport!" She asks me while looking in my eyes.

Remember you? Oh only if you knew.

"Oh hey! Yes, we made that selfie I posted on Twitter today!" I reply.

I feel myself blush, luckily it's dark in here.

"Yeah exactly!" She says with a smile. "I swear I didn't know you would be here, you have to believe me!" She chuckles.

"I believe you. I'm glad you're here. Can I offer you a drink?" I ask as I see she finished her drink.

"Yes please, a vodka lemon please." She smiles. "Oh and my name is Lucy by the way.

"I knew that." I say as I wink at her.

After getting us both our drinks we sit down and talk. After a while we were both pretty drunk.

"- so you seriously live in a penthouse in New York City?" I ask, almost tell because it's getting so loud in here.

She giggles and she nods. "I'd love living here in Sydney though!" She says.

"I'd love that too!" I cheer as I move closer and put an arm around her.

I see her blushing and smiling and that gives me some butterflies. Woah she's amazing.

She looks up at me, and I look at her lips. Before I know it, she is pressing her lips to mine. Her hands go through my hair as my hands are on her waist.

It was the most passionate kiss I ever had.

As we disconnect, I look in her eyes and smile.

"You're so beautiful." I tell her, grabbing her hand.

"Isn't he beautiful too?! He's like a perfect princess!" Calum interrupts.

It made her laugh, but I give Calum a look of doom.

"Dude leave us alone." I say but I can't help but laugh along.

"Hey, we met earlier today right? You're the girl Luke talked about all day!" Calum says to Lucy.

"Dude what the fuck?! I snap as I punch his arm.

"Yes we met! Hi Calum, I'm Lucy, nice to meet you again!" She giggles.

"I've been talking to your sister, Anna." Calum says. "She's really hot."

"Oh haha well she's single, so have fun!" She tells him.

"I definitely will!" he replies as he walks away.

After a couple minutes of silence and drinking more drinks, she turns to me again.

"So you've been talking about me all day huh?"