Chapter 2

My jaw drops and I put my hand in front of my mouth.

Our eyes meet and we stare in each others eyes for a couple or seconds.

After like an eternity of only looking in each others eyes, I try to speak.

"Oh my god, hi Luke.. " I say shyly.

I actually felt some butterflies since he's been my favorite since I've known them.

"Hey, are you the only fan to come welcome us home?" He asks while looking around for more fans.

"No I-y-you were late, I guess everyone left, assuming you already left." I stutter.

"Oh, yeah my suitcase was the last one, so I had to wait a long time. But it's okay since I now have some time with one beautiful fan." he says as he smiles and scratches his neck.

I look down and giggle. He is making me nervous.

"Can we take a selfie?" I ask while looking back up at him.

"Of course, I'd love to!"

The butterflies in my belly go crazy as I grab my phone and try open the camera. But my camera isn't opening. My whole phone isn't working. Fuck, my phone must have died because of all the twitter notifications I got because of the photos I had posted earlier. My brightest smile from earlier fades and Luke notices it.

"What's wrong?" He asks while frowning.

"M-my phone is dead.."

"Oh that's not a problem! We'll just take one with mine! I'll post it on Twitter after! What's your @?" The smile returns on my face as I tell him.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!"

"No problem sweetie!" He replies as he gives me a tight hug.

"I gotta go now, my annoying band mates are waiting for me."

I laugh and nod as I tell him my goodbyes.
In my surprise he comes back and gives me another hug. I hug him back, making it a tight one.

"I hope to see you soon again." He whispers in my ear.

My eyes widen as he gives me a quick kiss on my cheek. Before I could tell him the same he quickly rans off. At the end of the hall he turns around one more time to look at me. I see him smiling. He waves one last time before he exits the building. That was...interesting.

--

I return to my hotel, where I can see Anna and my dad having lunch. Although their lack of interest, I still decide to tell them what happened.

"- And in the end Luke also came eventually so I met them all!" I say as I show them the pictures.

"That's awesome, I'm happy for you princess." my dad tells me with a smile.

"Ugh whatever, can we just go do something since it's our last day in Sydney?" Anna says after rolling her eyes.

"Yeah let me just go back to my room for a bit, I have to go to the bathroom anyways." I say as walked off to the lifts.

My room is all up the highest floor, it's like a sort of suite. My dad is kind of rich so I guess I'm used to that kind of luxe, but I still appreciate it a lot.

I hold my key in front of the lock and it turns from red to green. As I enter the room my phone goes off.

Emily:
LUCY WHAT THE FUCK

Emily:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME LUC?? I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T MEET LUKE

Emily:
LUCY HAVE YOU SEEN TWITTER?!?!? HE FREAKING FOLLOWED YOU AND TWEETED YOU

Emily:
DUDE CHECK YOUR FREAKING PHONE YOU NEED TO CHECK TWITTER!!!! YOU LUCKY FUCK

My curiosity beats me so instead of answering Ems, I open the Twitter app to check what's going on.

It's barely working since my notifications are literally blowing up.

One thing I do see:

@Luke5SOS: had the best welcome home by meeting this cutie @lucywaters

I open the picture that was attached to the tweet. I was smiling from ear to ear and Luke was looking at me.

The way he looks at me.. No that can't be, don't be ridiculous Luc..

I save the picture before I favorite and retweet the tweet. After that I look at the replies on that tweet. Some sweet, but most hate.

"Why does he look at her like that?!"

"Ew ugly"

"Back off bitch he's mine!"

Ouch that hurts.

I decide to ignore it and just reply to the sweet comments.

I get another text from Ems.

Emily:
He's totally in love with you Lucy Waters.

Lucy:
He is not!! Stop it

Emily:
You know I'm right you asshole, I am so happy for you you met them all. Oh and thanks again for the video. I owe you big time.

Lucy:
No biggie

I put my phone away, still having a smile on my face. After I went to the bathroom, I go back downstairs. Time to enjoy my last day in Sydney.