Chapter 3

Lukes POV:

"Mike, did you see that girl?!" I ask him when I enter the SUV.

"Dude are you serious? There were like 50 of them."

"What are you talking about? There was seriously like only one girl? With the brown hair and deep dark brown eyes." I explain.

"Wha-" before he can reply I cut him off by showing him our selfie we made with my phone.

"Oh yeah that girl, she was cute."

"Cute? She was hot as fuck!" Calum says after looking at the picture.

"Technically, you didn't you dumb ass. I did." Michael says with a proud look on his face.

"I don't care, I think we had a kind of moment you know. I felt something."

"Luke has a crush, Luke has a crush!" Ashton sing-songs from the backseat.

"Oh shut up already." I reply, clearly annoyed by their reaction.

I need to see her again.

I decided to open Twitter to tweet the picture, since I promised her I would do. I look one more time at the picture, admiring her beautiful smile, before adding a caption to it.

@Luke5SOS: Had the best welcome home by meeting this cutie @lucywaters

I add as I remember her Twitter user. I click on it and immediately follow her. I scroll a bit trough her account as I see a tweet from this morning after we met.

@lucywaters: loved meeting 5sos. They're such genuine sweet guys. Especially Luke :)

I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Wtf was that? Are those the famous butterflies or something? I only talked to her for like 3 minutes. This can't be happening, right?

--

We all got dropped off at our own houses, since we were about to have two weeks off.

I knock on the door and immediately after, my mum opens the door.

"Oh my sweet baby Lukey, I've missed you so much!" She says as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Hi mum, I've missed you loads. I'm 19 though, so baby is not relevant anymore." I chuckle as I give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where are Jack and Ben?" I ask.

"Oh, they're with your dad and the dog out camping for the night. They went to Blue Mountains national park. They will be back tomorrow." my mum answers.

"What? Why? We were supposed to go out clubbing tonight?! They knew I was coming home today!" I exclaim.

"Aw sorry baby, they were planning on going yesterday, but it has been raining all week. Why don't you ask Cal?"

"Ugh I guess. I'm going upstairs."

"Wait, Luke?" my mum suddenly asks while grabbing my hand.

"Yeah?"

"Who was that girl you tweeted today? You looked totally smitten on that picture." she chuckles.

My eyes widen, and my cheeks are turning red by the thought of her.

"What are you talking about? She's just a fan!" I snap out of my thoughts.

My mum just laughs at my answer.

"Just a fan huh?" she smiles.

I just ignore her and walk upstairs to my room. As soon as I see my good old big bed, I let myself fall on it, deciding to take a nap. I sigh. I'm glad to be home.

--

I wake up by my phone ringing. I look at the time, before I answer Calums call. 8:30 pm already, I need to get out before jetlag gets me.

"Hi Cal, thanks for waking me up." I say after I answered his call.

"Lukey hey, we're going out tonight. Ash isn't coming since he wants some family time and Mike is glued to the couch in his man cave."

"Yeah, I wanted to text you about it but I fell asleep."

"Probably dreaming about that girl, weren't you?"

I hear him laughing.

"No, shut up! Cut the crap." I answer. "Since it's Friday night, I'll meet you at the Brew at 11." I say as I hang up.

But I was dreaming about her. About our meeting from earlier today. I sigh. I'll probably won't even see her again...ever.