Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

"You need to find them! And if you do, please get me a video of Calum saying he loves me." a dreamy Emily says to me.

I look at my phone, where I can almost see Emily drooling over her pillow.

"I'll try my best Em, but I can't guarantee anything" I chuckle.

"I need to go now though, my sister is calling me from the other room" I tell her when I already hear my sister knocking on my door.

I tap on the red button that makes our FaceTime call end, and I get up from my bed. I sigh. I wish I could meet her already. Emily has been my best friend for a year now. Well, she's actually my internet best friend, since we met on Twitter. Although she lives in San Fransisco, and I live in New York City, we talk every single day. I was planning on going to meet her this summer, but my dad planned another trip. 4 weeks in Australia, traveling in a camper van.

Right now we're at the end of our trip, we're in Sydney, staying in a 5 star hotel, and we're flying home tomorrow.

"Lucy open that damn door!" my sister yells from the other side of the door.

I sigh and get up to let her in.

"Oh my god Anna relax, I was just FaceTiming with Ems. Im ready to go." I say as I grab my leather jacket.

"Ugh again? You don't even know her! You never even met her!" she exclaims.

This time I decide to ignore her, she has never understood my friendship with Em, no one does. I'm getting used to it though, being judged. My friends and my family have been judging me because of my obsession with 5 Seconds Of Summer. I couldn't care less though, I met some amazing people because of them.

"Dad is waiting for us downstairs, he's probably already done having breakfast since you take ages getting ready." Anna says with an annoyed voice as we're getting into the lift.

"I need to look good today Anna, I need to make 5sos fall in love with me when they meet me." I joke as I check myself out in the mirror.

My long brown hair is straight from itself, and my dark eyes look even more huge because of all the dark eye makeup I used. My blue high waisted shorts fit perfectly with my white flowery crop top.

"Wish I could get rid of those freckles on my nose though." I quietly say.

"Oh shut up about those freckles you always whine about and also about that stupid band will you!?"

I roll my eyes as a reply.

When the lift tells us we're at the ground floor, the doors swing open and we walk outside.

"Finally Lucy" my dad sighs. "Let's go have some breakfast before we have to bring you to the airport so you can meet your boy band."

"They're a band not a boy band dad." I tell him in an arrogant tone.

-

I walk through the doors of the airport and I immediately see a line of around 50 girls waiting.

Great, I think by myself. Well at least they're calm.

I join the line and go stand next to a girl with long blonde curled hair.

"Hey there girl!" she says with the biggest smile on her face. "My name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess! Are you also here to meet 5sos?"

Shocked by how open and direct she is, I just smile and give her a quick nod. I've always been very shy, and I'm not very good with meeting new people. However I decided to get out of my comfort zone and say: