Chapter 25 (THE END)

"Looking back I never thought I'd have accomplished all this and reach where I am today. From having my own book, getting married and starting my own self-help program.

It's all so surreal and unbelievable, and I'm so proud of myself.

Sometimes you have to lose something to gain something. So although all those years ago I lost my first love it forced me to love my self and in return I gained the love of my amazing husband Roy.

No, I didn't find him right away, yes I was single for years before I met him but during that period I understood that it was ok to be single. Of course there'll be times when you'll feel lonely but you're not gonna die.

You're all a part of a plan and although right now the road ahead might look dark and scary, the closer you get the more you'll begin to realize that you are the light that will illuminate the road.

Things will work out for you in the end no matter how bad it seems now.

The things we go through hurt a lot but its okay. We all have to feel some pain but you know what. If you let it, that pain will build tolerance and help to make you stronger.

And never forget how important you truly are. Value yourself and never neglect yourself for someone else. Don't place you're happiness in the hands of anyone.

Don't allow others or even yourself to break, damage or destroy yourself. Your priorities should be to build and better yourself and as for those in your life, them being there should only have a positive effect on you.

Over the past few months, I've been blessed with the opportunity to meet you all" I smiled looking at everyone in the group.

"I am so proud of you all, watching you guys grow and evolve has been such an amazing experience. I've learnt so much from you guys and I trust that you guys have learnt a lot from me also.

As you guys go out into the world may you all shine like lighthouses on stormy nights. May others be inspired by you all to take the time out to learn to truly love themselves. It's not going to be easy but I have faith in you all. I know that you guys can do it.

There's not much left for me to say. I've been doing a lot of talking since day 1, am I right?" I joked earning a few chuckles.

"So let's just enjoy ourselves tonight and celebrate a new beginning for you all. So toast, to self-love and new beginnings" I said raising my cup

"To self-love and new beginnings" they all cheered raising their cups.

In the end I think we all turned out okay. Things worked out for the best.

Unfortunately I lost touch with Abby and David over the years but last I heard they were doing just fine.

Andrew, he married Jessie and they moved to Washington DC , but we still keep in touch.

Ariel's back in school and we're all rooting for her. She's still living with us and she's now practically a part of our family.

So my message for everyone out there is:

Don't be afraid to put the pieces back together.

Don't be afraid to be your own saving grace.

And lastly never forget to take the time out to love yourself before you love anyone else.

__________THE END_________

So it's finally done. I know this story was short but I really hope that this story helped at least one person or taught you guys something about self-love etc. It was an amazing experience. This is the first book I've finished and I'm proud of myself. So thank you for all who took the time out to read and vote for the story. I really appreciate it and I wish you guys all the best.

I'm also working on another story, it's on my profile. It's a little different from this one but I think you guys might like it. Well until next time

Bye.