🐝🐺 Blitzing Bee [Truth be sold out]🐺🐝

A/N: Let the beat hit, and fire come swiftly. Soldier, your first party awaits you in Gluttony, but be careful of the road you have to go on. A troubling Gary Cloud has rumbled above due to a whistle blower "accidentally" spilling the beans on you and Loona to a certain said imp. Get ready, this is gonna be a lengthy one.

You've been debriefed on the matter, operation: Red Strobe is a go goo gooo!!!

[Time 2300 hours: 11pm nighttime sharp]

(Scene slowly pans into the apartment of Blitzø)

Blitzø was seen sitting lazily on the couch with his stuffed horse, half drunken whiskey, used tissues, and a nearly empty bottle of lotion.

[TV sitcom running]

TV:....Pookie wookie UwU!

Blitzø: (fed up groaning) Ohhh-kaayyyy....enough of that shit!!!

He started to lower the volume and focused on how quiet it was. Blitzø then remembered the day Loona left.

[Flashback to Loona leaving]

....Way before Loona ever met you, she was set on living her own life away from Blitzø's babying.

(Camera now fades into Loona's room)

Loona was seen bent over, stuffing her suitcase full of her clothes and personal items. Blitzø was standing at the door with an unhappy look.

Blitzø:....Loonie, y-your leaving??

Loona: (remaining quiet and still packing)

Blitzø: (concerned) L-Loonie...p-please say something!!

Loona: (stopping briefly and sighing)

Loona: (slightly upset tone) I'm -....I'm moving out Blitzø!

Blitzø walked in and to the right side of Loona, looking up to her.

Blitzø: Movi-...Moving out??!!

Loona: Yeah, I'm tired of you babying me and living under the same fucking roof. You make such an ass of yourself.....how do you think I feel being guilty of association?!?

Blitzø: Look, Loonie, if this is about me, ACCIDENTALLY stabbing those hounds at that party then maybe over coddling you (raising a justified finger up), I don't know, you say it's me being overprotective, but I hear "in the right and self defense"!!

Loona: (raising her hand angrily) THAT'S THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT. STOPPP BEING AN EMBARRASSMENT DIPSHIT AND GET IT THROW YOUR HEAD ALREADY!!!!!

Blitzø: (going on the offense) Loonie, you may hate my "bitchy fatherness", but piss on a dick, YOU WON'T FIND ANYONE ELSE DOING WHAT IM DOING TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK, THAT EACH DAY THAT FALLS OUT OF SATANS ASS CRACK IS BETTER THAN THE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loona: (silent)

Blitzø: Look, I'm sorry you hate that, Loonie, I really am. But the favor of your well-being matters to me, I don't give a SHIIIT about Mox or all of fucking hell for that matter. I just wanna make sure my little Loonie Toonie is ok. So FORGIVE ME for wanting to put the effort in!!!!!

Loona: YOU CANT EVEN CALL ME BY MY CORRECT NAME ASSHOLE, YOU ALSO SAY LOONIE TOONIE, GAAAAHHHH, FUCKING DROP IT BLITZØ, IM 22 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

Loona then turned around to finish packing up her stuff and left leaving Blitzø staring at a half empty room. He then turned around and saw Loona walking to the door.

Blitzø: (holding back hurting emotions) So it's like that Loonie.....(voice slightly breaking) your walking out.....of my life??

Loona: Not out of your life dumb fuck, just out of here!