Chapter Eight

When they got back to the lair, they found that Sara was ok, but Laurel was a different story. The lawyer had took a bullet to the chest.
"Will you help her?" Nyssa asked in whimpering tone.
"I don't have training in this line of work, but Diggle does." Oliver reply.
"I'll do everything I can." Diggle tells Sara and Nyssa. Sara then leads Nyssa out of the room so Diggle could help Laurel.
A few hours later, Sara and Nyssa return to find Laurel resting with an IV bag and blood bag hooked up to her.
"Is she's ok?" Nyssa asked.
"I was able to remove the bullet, but she's lost a lot of blood." Diggle explained.
"That's why the blood bag is hooked up to her." Sara guessed.
"Yes, hopefully we can give her enough to help make up for what she lost, but someone will have stay here with all night."
"I'll do it." Nyssa volunteer.
"Are sure?" Sara asked.
"Sure I'm sure."
"Then its settled. Nyssa will stay and look after Laurel and I'll send Felicity by to check up on you two." Oliver reply.
"Works for me." And without saying another Diggle shows Nyssa how to change the IV's and the blood bags. Then he gives Nyssa his number just in case.
Nyssa doesn't think she'll need Diggle's number but she holds on to it.
After everybody leaves, Nyssa grabs a chair and sits next to Laurel who's resting on a metal table with an IV and blood being pumped into her. Nyssa just sat watched as the lawyer slept. And before she knew, Nyssa was getting sleepy herself. She tried to fight, but soon sleep won out and fell asleep.