Chapter One

Nyssa is walking to Laurel's apartment with a bouquet of flowers. Sara has been dead for a year now and she would want Nyssa to move on. Maybe not with her sister but Nyssa is doing the right thing.
When Sara pasted on, Nyssa had a hole in heart and thought that she would never be the same again. Then she met Laurel and she started to become whole again. Laurel felt the same as well, but both women were keeping a secret from each other. They had feelings for the other. Feelings of love, but nether of them say a word to the other.
Nyssa didn't say anything because she didn't know how Laurel felt. On one hand, Laurel could be delighted that Nyssa had feelings for her while on the other hand, Laurel could think that Nyssa was looking for a chance to bang the other Lance sister and be appalled by the notion.
But one night when Laurel was injured by a thug, Nyssa took the lawyer home. Inside, she laid her down and went to get the first aid kit.
When she returned, she help Laurel out of her Canary costume and started to tend to the wound at Laurel's side.
During the fight, Laurel was battling a thug with a knife and she was doing pretty good until she was stabbed in the side and twisted the blade before he removed it.
Laurel cried out in pain and thought that her assailant would strike again when Nyssa swooped in and attacked the thug.
He was strong but no match for Nyssa as unsheathe her sword and slice across the man's knees, bring him down. Then Nyssa raised her sword, ready to finish him off when Laurel shouted.
"No Nyssa!"
The assassin lowered her weapon before kicking the man in the face.
"Lets get you back to your apartment.
"Ouch!" Laurel wince when the Antiseptic touched her wound.
"I've got to clean the wound or it'll get infected." Nyssa tells Laurel.
"I know, but it stings." Laurel reply.
"That means its working."
"Easy for you to say."
Nyssa laughed and shook her head at Laurel before going back to applying the Antiseptic. Next she bandage the wound then puts the first aid kit away. She was about to get up when Laurel reach for the brunette and kissed. After a few pecks, Nyssa pulled away.
"Laurel...I."
Nyssa was Silence by Laurel pressing her lips against the assassin's lips.
Nyssa was almost at Laurel's apartment, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Sara standing in front. She thought she was seeing things so she blinked. Nope not seeing things that surely was Sara standing right in front of her.
"Are the roses for me or are you fucking my sister like all the lover's in my life do."