Chapter Eighteen

When Sara got to Laurel's apartment, she walked in to find Laurel tied up to a chair and gaged. Then she made a foolish mistake, instead of checking the room making sure that it was clear, she walks over to Laurel to untie her.
Laurel is trying to warn her not to walk over to her, but it is too late, a guy walks up behind her and clubs her in the back of the head with a nightstick.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
When Sara woke up she found that she was tied up as well and that she had a busting headache.
"Sorry about that," a man said as he walked into the room he was dressed in black and wore a skull ring with rubies in the eye sockets.
"But I couldn't just let you run off my most prized possession."
"I know who you are." Sara told the man who laughed in response.
"I know who you are as well Ta-er al-Safa." Laurel gasped, but Sara's stone cold gaze remain unchanged.
"You're not afraid of me?"
"We should I?"
Once again the man laughed, "if you know who I am you should be shaking in your shoes."
"Then forgive me for not shaking." Sara replied.
############################
Nyssa came busting onto the Arrow lair. Oliver and Diggle are talking when Nyssa walks over to them.
"What do you want, Nyssa?" Oliver asked.
"I need your help." Nyssa tells Oliver.
"What's going on?"
"The Skull gang is in town."
Oliver had that look on his face.
"Whose the Skull gang?" Diggle asked.
"They are the most dangerous gang ever known."
"Why are they here?"
"To kill Sara." Nyssa replied.
"Then we better hurry." Oliver stated.