Chapter Eleven

After Julie left Laurel's office, Laurel took the back way out and hid behind an alley. Next, She changes into her Black Canary and follows the redhead at a safe distance so she can't see her.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
"So are you two good now or do we need to shoot you again?" Oliver asked as he kept the dart gun as close to him as possible to insure his safety.
"She hit me first. I just retaliated to defend myself." Nyssa reply.
"I don't care who started it cause I'm going to end it."
"Oliver, do you think that was the wises thing to say to a member of the league of assassins and heir to the demon?" Diggle asked.
"If they look at me funny, I'll shoot them full of tranquilizers." Oliver tells Diggle.
"Smooth."
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
When Julie gets halfway to her sister's house, she sees her boyfriend walk out of the house with a bloody baseball bat in his hands while a gun was tucked away in his back pants pocket.
"Where's Terri?" Julie asked her boyfriend. Laurel had to stay back a little long and let the man make his move or he would make a run for it.
"She's dead and its all your fault." The man said.
"You didn't have to kill her, Benny."
"See that's where you're wrong. She was going to help you get as far away from me as possible and I couldn't let her do that."
"Are you going to kill me as well?" Julie asked.
"Its only fair since you were going to leave me." Benny reply. Julie tried to run, but he steps in front of her, blocking her path. He then punches her in the eye.
As soon as Laurel sees Julie fall, she rushes at Benny and turns him around to face her. Seeing the new threat, Benny swings the bat, but Laurel blocks the blow with one hand and knocks Benny out with the other.
After making sure that Benny was out cold, Laurel approaches Julie.
"Are you alright?" Laurel was using a voice filter, so Julie couldn't recognize her voice.
"I'm fine. Thank you for rescuing me." Julie said.
"My friend Laurel Lance told me that you were in trouble and I told her that I would keep my eyes on you." Black Canary reply.
"You know Laurel Lance?"
This time Black Canary nods her head.
"What are you going to do with him?" Julie asked.
"Take him to the police station and drop him off." Black Canary stated. She then begins to leave, but Julie puts a hand on her shoulder to stop her.
"What is it?"
"He killed my sister. What should I do?" Julie asked.
"Go to Laurel and tell her what happen."
"Will she still be at her office?"
"I'll tell her to meet you there."
"Thank you." Julie tells Canary, but the woman disappears into the dark without saying a word.