Chapter Ten

"Sara, lets be civilize and handle this like mature adults." Nyssa said. Sara responds with a fist to the mouth. Nyssa went down hard, but got up very quickly. But why be civilize when someone else wants to be Primitive?
Sara swings again, but Nyssa dodges the blow and comes back with an uppercut that nails Sara in the chin and knocks her on her ass. Sara gets up ready to go at it again when dart comes flying at them both. The first one hits Nyssa and second one hits Sara.
Nyssa pulls the dart out from the side of her neck and falls to the ground. Sara falls next before Oliver walks into the room with Diggle next to him.
"So what now?" Laurel asked, hoping that Oliver had a plan since it was his idea to shoot a tranquilizer darts at Sara and Nyssa.
"To let them cool off." Diggle reply, answering the question for Oliver.
"Well, while they're out, how about me checking me out."
Diggle had the blood bag removed along with the IV before checking Laurel's bandage.
"You're good to go." Diggle announced.
"Alright, I'll see you guys later." Laurel said as she hop off the metal table and left the lair.
"Should we get them off the floor?" Diggle asked Oliver.
"And where do you suggest we put them?" Oliver asked.
"On the table."
"That'll work."
When Laurel got to her office she saw a pretty redhead standing outside her office.
"Can I help you?" Laurel asked the redhead.
"My name is Julie Martin and I'm looking for DA Laurel Lance." The redhead reply.
"I'm Laurel Lance. What can I do for you?"
"I need to find somewhere to hide?"
"Why? What's wrong?" Laurel asked seeing horror in the redhead's eyes.
"Can we talk in your office?" Julie asked and Laurel nods. Then she leads the redhead into the office and shuts the door behind her.
"So what's going on?"
"I'm trying to get away from my abusive boyfriend."
"Is he the one that gave you that shiner?" Laurel asked and Julie nodded.
"Where's the safest place you can go to?"
"My sister's, but he'll probably go there looking for me."
"Go anyway." Laurel said firmly.
"Did you hear me?" Julie asked.
"I did. I know someone who'll make sure that you get there safely."