Chapter Nine

Author's Notes: Thanks to all the people who have read my story so far. There have been 107 people who've read so far and hope there are more people who read this story. And Please Comment and vote if you read this story. Thank you.
When Felicity walked into the lair she found Nyssa in a chair fast asleep, so checked on Laurel herself. After seeing that everything was alright, she gently tapped the brunette on the shoulder to wake her up.
Nyssa stir in her sleep before waking up to see Felicity next to her.
"Is everything alright?" Nyssa asked as she got up from the chair she was sitting in.
"Yes. I changed the bandage, the IV, and the blood bag. Is there anything I can do for you before I go?" Felicity asked.
"No, I'll be fine. Thank you."
Felicity nods in response and tells Nyssa bye before walking out of the lair.
Later on, Nyssa is sitting next to Laurel when the lawyer starts mumbling.
"Nyssa." Was the only thing that the brunette could understand, everything else was mumbles.
"Nyssa!" Laurel called out for the second time, but was louder than the first time she said the assassin's name.
Nyssa tried shaking her, to stir her in her sleep and cause her to wake up.
"Nyssa!" Laurel rose up panting as Nyssa had a hand on both of Laurel's shoulders.
"Nyssa?" Laurel was shaking like a leaf as pulled her close. Nyssa knew that she should resist, but she couldn't bare to see Laurel like this, so she held her in a soft embrace as Laurel rested her head on Nyssa's shoulder, but pulled away when she saw somebody behind Nyssa.
"What's wrong?" Nyssa asked. Laurel pointed behind her and Nyssa turned around to see Sara in front of them with her arms crossed.