** Super Day is Super Stupid **

Chapter 1

** Super Day is Super Stupid **

{ su·per·hu·man

/,so͞opərˈ(h)yo͞omən/

adjective

having or showing exceptional abilities or powers. }

Dedicated to joecool123

~For being not only the first superhero book I read on Wattpad, but for inspiring me to create my own. :)

"Well, this is normal." Was the first comment that came out of my mouth when I noticed the flyers that were plastered all over Fall High's front glass doors.

And it was. Normal, I mean. It was completely normal for something like this to come up, especially in a place like Fall City. Actually, this same thing has been repeating itself since the superheroes first started arriving in 1987.

November 3, 1987. 3:00 pm. Fall City's first superhero, Magnet Man, stops a train from going over a broken bridge whilst using his magnetic abilities to bring the train to a halt. Magnet Man was later found to be known as a man in his late thirties named Brian Sendal. Brian Sendal, at the time, was none other than an ordinary man with a daily job as a car dealer-

Honestly, I could go on for months about all of the crap they've been teaching us about superheroes since I was too young to remember.

We literally have a class in high school that only goes over the Supers History, Supers now, and the extent of superheroes abilities and powers-though no one really knows that for sure. But I am actually being tested on superheroes.

Normally, this would sound wonderful to any other teenager that lives here, but unfortunately for me, I'm not as obsessed with superheroes the way the rest of this City is. It's sad really, the extent some people will go to just to get a glimpse of a Super in action.

I mean, I imagine it would be pretty cool to see, but it's not like I'm going to go all fangirl mode just because there is some guy in a colorful suit outside my window. Unlike my best friend, Abigail, who is probably the most superhero obsessed teenage girl I have ever or will ever meet.

She is a hardcore fan. Of all superheroes, and even a few Villains. All it took was one word about anything super-related and she would be off like a bee buzzing about honey. Sometimes I have to cover her mouth to actually get her to calm down.

She even has a superhero shrine in her bedroom closet for The Titanium Force, who is her favorite Super of all time and is also the most loved Super in all of Fall City.

I know, I'm friends with weird people.

It's not that I don't like superheroes, they're alright, but I'm just not obsessed with them. At all. Abigail's whole wardrobe is most likely super related, and I can tell you now that she had about thirty different Titanium Force shirts.

I didn't even know there could be that many shirts for one thing until she showed me her t-shirt collection.

Saying I was scared would be an understatement.

I shook my head as I pushed open the flyer covered doors and walked inside.

The flyers were for the upcoming dance and talent show on November 3rd, in honor of the first recorded superhero day in Fall City.