** Shipping Is Fun **

A/N~ GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS SUDHFKFJFASDJAK

WE ARE RANKED #211 IN ACTION AND I KNOW IT'S NOT SUPER HIGH BUT I LITERALLY JUST SAW IT AND I SCREAMED AND IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOEIWOIEJSD

Okay, okay. I'm calm...toootaally caalllmm...YEAH RIGHT IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW

I just wanted to say thank you all so much! I couldn't have done it without you and I'm just so happy I can't stop smiling and EEEEEEE

AnYwAy...

Thank you, my pandas, I owe it all to you! ALSO WE ARE UP TO 2.4k READS NOW WoOp!

Sorry for that, you can read now xP

~Zee

Chapter 9

**Shipping Is Fun **

{ship·ping

ˈSHipiNG/

noun

A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic [sic] ones as well. }

"Abigail, what the catfish is this?" I asked, slightly horrified as I eyed the outfit I was currently wearing.

We were currently hanging out at my best friends house in her room-which was painted white-because she lied to me when she said we could go get food (I cry every time) and was now forcing me to reenact one of her favorite fan-fictions with her.

Abigail only giggled as she spun around in her Dark Raven cosplay outfit.

Seriously? It's barely even been a week-or has it? I don't know-since that Raven guy escaped from Ridson and came towards Fall City, yet they already have cosplay outfits for them? Jeez, these fan-girls are about as crazy about supers as I am about Doctor Who.

I love Doctor Who.

Anyway, if I'm being honest, I completely forgot about Dark Raven and the fact that he'd escaped the most secure place in the world. What with Titanium Force following me around everywhere and all.

Speaking of the parasite, I was currently dressed like him.

And, yes, it was weird. Very weird.

The silver colored spandex-which thankfully wasn't as blinding as the real thing-clung to my curve-less body and made me look even more like a straight stick than before. At least with baggy clothing I could pretend that I had something.

But with this, I might as well be a boy...that actually doesn't sound to bad.

"But you look so good!" Sang my best friend as she ran up to me and pinched my cheeks through the silver fabric on my face. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, right. And this cosplay is all wrong, anyway." I said with a small frown as I eyed the outfit, the mask over my face making me itch as I spoke. "The suit itself is shinier, and the neck comes up a bit more as if it's connecting with the mask. There's actually a small pocket on the left thigh here, oh! And there are actually little hexagon-type design thingies on the fabric itself, but it's pretty hard to notice unless-" When I looked up at Abigail, she was staring at me as if she didn't recognize me, and I immediately shut my mouth.