** Buses Don't Like Me **

Chapter 3

** Buses Don't Like Me **

{ hay·wire

ˈhāˌwī(ə)r/

adjective

informal

erratic; out of control }

Dedicated to Author-ization

~For supporting my stories and being so awesome! You are the best, thank you! :)

I always hated this road.

Since Fall city became too crowded when everyone began moving here because they'd heard of all of the Supers our town held, and since my father wanted to create something to honor the Supers who protected our city, they had to build the museum about twenty minutes out of Fall City.

And that normally wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for that fact that on the outside of Fall City there are mountains and cliffs that they had to build roads on so people could actually get to museums.

And being terrified of heights, this situation didn't really help to calm my nerves.

Okay, Reilly.

You've got this.

All you have to do is close your eyes and pretend that you aren't being driven near the edge of a cliff that you would probably end up dying with a splat if you fell.

Not really helping, subconscious.

'Well, I'm sorry, me. I was only looking towards the logical way of things.' My subconscious spat out and I imagined my inner self crossing her arms.

Well stop it. I'm not really looking forward to throwing up all over Timmy Turner here, okay? His fairy god-parents would probably kill me or something.

My subconscious rolled her eyes, or at least I imagined her doing so. 'Well, sometimes you have to face your fears to get over them.'

Yeah, well, I don't really think now is the best time to face-

The bus took a sudden curve, causing my body to lean into the window a bit and I clamped my eyes shut, my hands gripping the uncomfortable brown leather seats.

Don't barf. Don't barf. Don't barf. I chanted to myself, willing my stomach to calm down.

The bus's speed slowed a bit and the curve straightened out again. I let out my breath slowly, my grip on the seat loosening.

"Afraid of heights?"

I opened my eyes, startled for a second before turning my head and realizing that Timmy Turner was the one who had spoken.

I blinked for a moment before responding with a shy smile.

"Uh, yeah...I guess you could say that..." He gave me a smile before turning his head away and I stared at the back of his head for a few seconds before shaking my head and looking back towards the window.

Well, that was strange.

I'm just surprised Wanda and Cosmo didn't actually kill me.

Also surprised that Timmy Turner is that cute in real life.