25 - Just go and get helped

The next morning Taehyung went downstairs and found that he was the first to enter the kitchen. He did not mind starting the coffee machine for Yoongi who was still slacking behind. It was not uncommon for the wolf-demon to sleep in a little or even a little more but today he was supposed to get up before eleven because the two omegas wanted to do the shopping for Sunday when Jungkook would come around to meet the Kim family.

Finally, a grumpy Yoongi found his way to the kitchen counter growling an annoyed "Good Morning" while he made a bee line to the coffee machine. "We need to check our heating system!" he complained into the coffee mug that he was putting to his lips. "My room was so hot I barely could sleep." The other just hummed to let his brother know that he had heard him. "I mean it, Tae!"

"Yeah, we will." Taehyung was reading the shopping list that Jungkook had sent him last night. He giggled over an especially cute typo that must have resulted from being hung over from this intense storm of hormones that had been raging inside him for three days. "Oπnion" he mouthed silently. Seriously, how sweet could this man become? This was until his brother grunted to make his discontent known.

"Yah! Will you pay me more attention you lovesick puppy? What am I to you that you ignore me at this time of the day?" the wolf-demon snapped.

"My older brother that right now is a little too attention seeking," the other retorted while finishing his morning tea and placing the cup in the dishwasher.

"Well, I am not getting any from you! Maybe I should just leave for my mates' house and let you do the shopping on your own." Yoongi filled his cup with this black liquid that Taehyung believed was discovered as digestible only by accident. He could not understand how somebody would enjoy drinking something so bitter on their free will.

"Talking about your mates. What have you decided on yesterday?" The real omega realized that he had been so engaged in arranging everything for Jungkook's visit and coming out to his father about having found his mate that he had totally forgotten to ask.

"Ah, now you take interest you unfaithful fuzzball!" Yoongi really was in a mood today.

"I am sorry. I totally forgot about it. I was so tired yesterday that I only wanted to go to sleep last night." Taehyung apologized sheepishly.

"It's alright." Yoongi leaned at the kitchen counter. He might have been pissed but he could not hold a grudge for long when it came to his brothers. With blushing cheeks, he continued. "I will spend my heat with them but they neither are allowed to mark me, nor do I want to end up pregnant."

"And they are fine with that?" Taehyung knew that both Jimin and Hoseok have promised Yoongi over and over again to do it on his terms but still he was careful. After all he too was an omega and people of their secondary gender were easily taken advantage of the moment they were in their weakest state.

"Yes, they are. They have told me that they already have assumed that this would be my wish, so they have taken precautions. They have not only bought condoms as they don't want me to take any kind of contraceptive, but they also have gotten me a protective collar. They want me to feel totally safe so that I can let go of all restraints when they will take care of me and help me through my heat." The shy wolf-demon's words became quieter the further he explained. "They are so sweet. I don't deserve such caring mates." He tried to camouflage his adoring smile by taking another sip from his cup.

"They are exactly what you deserve. But they did not only buy this collar for your heat, did they." Taehyung could not hide a grin.

"I will not talk about that now!" Yoongi exclaimed in a sudden outburst of embarrassment.