A visit

With very, very special news in their hands, they felt like it was a good time to announce it to the world. Well, to all their friends. Edward and Winry decided to come to central to start with Roy and Riza.

<For you guys that didn't know; Roy didn't become the president, because he was too young but he did become the leader>

Silently, the blond slipped through Roy's office door, Winry right behind him. As soon as the former alchemist and leader met eyes, they just some sort of happiness to see each other.

"Mustang!"

Edward acknowledged the older one first and so the older one opened up his arms and responded,

" Fullme--I mean, Ed. . !"

Edward immediately narrowed his eyes and frowned as a reaction. Roy nervously sent a smile back and lowered both of his arms in shame. He knew better than anyone else not to call him that anymore. .

"Yo, remember, I'm not called that anymore."

Edward recently quitted the army just so he could travel the vast world a bit more freely, with no worries and it was a way so he could see Winry a bit more. This caused him to lose his special and dear title of ' Fullmetal Alchemist. ' He also playfully mentioned that he didn't exactly trust Roy as leader. .yet.

"Riza, Roy.. Nice to see you guys again."

Being the polite and kind person she was around other people, he slowly bowed and sent a smile to the both of them. Being close with the younger female, Riza was absolutely happy to see the other, happy and healthy.

"Winry, how have you been?" She excitedly questioned.

"Perfect!" Winry exclaimed in return. It was true her life couldn't be any better, she was with her love, working on the things she loves best, and her little secret might change things up a bit, positively.

Edward decided to indulge the leader into a conversation of their own so he quietly walked up to Roy's desk, where he was sitting, with a smirk on his face.

"How have you been, Mustang?"

Roy's eyes slowly rolled over to Riza as if he was directing this cold statement over at her.

"Perfect.."

Again and again, was he scolded and protected by his assistant in the rain, during a helpless fight, during anything by this point. She made Roy look useless, he hated it.

Like a hawk, she felt Roy's gaze and quickly turned over to the two males. Roy quickly averted his gaze somewhere else and acted like he wasn't looking.

"Edward-Kun?" Riza didn't pay any attention to her leader. Her attention was directed at Edward, her eyebrows raised with curiosity.

"Yes?"

"How are you and Winry?"

With her tone and innocent look, they both knew that she was talking about relationship wise. Not health or happiness wise, relationship wise.

"Well..um.."

Maybe it was time. Was right now a good time ? The news would easily prove how their relationship was going and it wasn't so obvious she was wearing a frilly and puffy dress after all.

"S-She's..she's.."

The older blond woman laughed, he always enjoyed teasing Edward and here she was doing it again.

"What is it?"

It wasn't just Edward having hard time answering, since this answer was about her, she would have a way harder time answering.

"I-I'm, well.."

Roy started to get a bit impatient, he folded his arms and continually tapped his foot. Not only was he impatient, he felt a bit suspicious too. Did Edward not trust him that much ?

"Are you two hiding something from us?"

Edward hated this huge ton of pressure on his shoulders, he felt like he could bursted and die of embarrassment any moment. Failing to keep it in, Edward blurted the answer out.

"Winry has our son!"

At the same time, Roy and Riza's eyes widened in shock and their jaws slowly dropped with surprise. They couldn't believe it.

"What?"

Riza glanced over at Roy, saying what is only going to make them feel more embarrassed. He knows that they aren't going to repeat themselves. But, with their answer Riza suddenly felt a bit older than she already was.

"You two are growing up so fast!"

Edward scrunched up his face with annoyance to that statement. Of course he has grown up, he's now taller than Winry who has been taller than him all their childhood.

"We gotta go tell everyone!" Roy yelled, a mix of panic and excitement in his tone.

"W-Wait, wait!"

Edward instinctively threw his hands up, flustered, blocking Roy's way of moving anywhere. He wasn't ready to announce it the world yet, even if that was his intention in the first place.

"N-Not yet!"

Edward felt a small blush creeping on his cheeks, he slowly walked over to Winry, noticing that she was already releasing tears of joy.

"I'm happy, too!" She exclaimed through choked gasps.

"I am too!" Edward said, his face still a bit red.

But, Winry's husband put on that happy smile of his and wrapped an arm around his wife. They were both really happy and enjoyed Roy and Riza's reaction. They hoped that everybody else reacted like this. Riza and Roy noticed that these two were comfortable with showing affection to each other in front of people already. With that, the two silently glanced at each other and caught each other's eyes. Quickly, they both averted their gaze, avoiding eye contact.

"W-Well, it's lunch time so I'd like to buy lunch to congratulate you two."

Roy offered before he stood up from his seat and started to head out of his office, everybody watching him, wondering if they should follow or not.

"Sir, I'm also paying, you're almost broke after all."

That made Roy stop in his tracks, embarrassed that the leader was broke. This gave Riza an excuse to follow along.

"What type of leader are you?" That was Edward's only question to Riza statement.