~Act 3: Newt's POV~

I wake up lying on the floor. I look got Aurora but she's not here, she's talking to Vivienne.

I get up and decide to get to talk to her about our kiss.
"Going to see your girlfriend Newt?" Thomas grins.
"Shut up. shes not my Girlfriend anyway. She probably doesn't even like me." I reply.
"Well go talk to her then!" Thomas says and pushes me forward.

I wait until Vivienne leaves to go and talk to her. As I'm making my way toward her Minho gets there first. They seem to be having a great time. Maybe she likes him.

They walk off to the maze and Aurora looks back at me, she smiled and I smile back with a small wave. She turns back and runs into the maze with Minho.
So then maybe she doesn't like him and he only went to talk to her about the maze. If she doesnt like me she woulnt have kissed me back.

Honestly what has this girl done to me?

When she'd out of sight I go and talk to Thomas.
"Wassup bbg." I said.
"Looks like you missed your chance to talk to her."
"For now."
"You gotta talk to her man,I mean what's not to like about you, your prefect."
"Your right." I said laughing.
I hear another chuckle in the background an I recognize it immediately. Vivienne's iconic chuckle.

"Hey Vivienne something funny?"
"Two things, first your face and second you guys are totally flirting, hashtag newtmas four life!" she exclaims.
"Ew no! I like Auror-" oh fuck. I did not just say that.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Ok forget newtmas, Naurora four life! Ok so I'm seeing 3 kids and a dog? If you can even get one around here OMG I'mma go plan your wedding be right back. Oh and I'm the bride maids yeah Thomas you heard me!" she squeals.

Hopefully she won't tell Aurora. Hopefully.

                        ~~~

It's getting darker. Aurora and Minho aren't back yet. I'm getting worried.

"Look they're back!" Zart the fart shouts.
I look up to see Aurora holding mubhos hand running back into the glade. Oh they're holding hands.

"Are you alright Rory?" Vivienne asked.
"Yeah im fine just tired," she replied sleepily.
"Well floor isn't the best place for a nap," she chuckled.
"Vivi?" she asked.
"Yeah its me and I need to tell you something now!! It's about Newt."
I push Vivienne out the way and carry Aurora away.

"Hello?" she asks not opening her eyes.
"Don't worry love, you'll be alright." I say watching her getting comfortable in my arms. She soon falls asleep.
I rest her on her bed and sit on the chair next to it.

I curse Vivienne for trying to tell her about what I'd said. But I kinda wanted her to know that I liked her. Maybe I'll tell her tomorrow. I soon fall asleep.