Chapter 6

The next morning i woke up with the sun blazing in my face. I recognized the room as the one we had all been talking in last night. I tried to get up but something was keeping me down. I looked at my body to find a mass of curly hair lieing onmy stomach. I tugged but Harry wouldnt move.

"Noooo,please dont!"Harry begged quietly.

"Harry?" I shook him a little but he wouldnt respond. He was still asleep.

"Stacey!Dont leave me please!"He whispered.

"Haz?" ...no answer. He mustve been...dreaming. About me. I gave him a big pound on the back.

"Ow!Fuc-"

"Dont even Harry," I said cutting him from using his poor launguage,

"Stacey?Your still...here?" Harry asked amazed.

"Uh yeah Haz, I cant keep out of your death hold!"I joked. Harry didnt seem to think it was funny

"C'mon Harry you have to admit it was a little funny," I giggled.

"Whatever," Harry rolled his eyes and i ruffled his hair.

-Ding!-

I looked around for my phone.

"Its me," Harry said.

From:Pumpkin

Haz time for them to meet the girls *wink wink*

I peeked over Harry's shoulder.

"What girls..." I asked.

"the girls that are also helping us save your butt," Harry said. I giggled.

"I-i-i i wanna save ya," Harry sang.

"Hey ive heard that song!"I cried. It was strangley familiar.

"Course you have love. Its mine," He winked and pulled on a pair of pants over his boxers. Wait...boxers? He was sleeping in his boxers....while laying on top of me???...Aw what the heck. He was cute!

I smiled at him as he took my hand and pulled me to the corridor. He stopped right outside the door and looked both ways before pulling me into the open.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Louis flat,"

"Louis flat?"

"Okay well not his flat. His...room," I nodded understanding harry.

  When we entered "Louis flat" There were five girls sitting on a bed. Each one dangerously pretty. Each one stood up when me and Harry entered the room.

"Stacey meet, Kennedy,kierra,Dakota,Vanessa and Sophie.

Kennedy was a tall blonde with pretty blue eyes,

Kierra was a pettite blonde with green eyes. When she talked she almost sounded like a leprechaun. She must be Irish like Niall.

Dakota was average sized with brunette hair and an awesome fashion sense...like me.

Vanessa was a fierce,beautiful....Latino. She almost looked like Kim Kardasian.

Finally there was Sophie. She had long straight hair and perfect bangs arcoss her forehead. She dressed in soft pastel colors and had a french accent. Im guessing she is french.

  When i parted from Harry to be with my friends Sophie imidiately got up and hugged Harry,

"Harry i missed you!" She cried in her suductive accent.

"I missed you...too," He said looking at me innocent. Sophie met where he as looking and pushed him away,

"No no!Nous sommes juste des amis!" She cried.