Chapter 13

Harry woke me up just as we had planned. Tonight we were going to a local pub... a chance to let go of some of this stress.

  I got out of bed dressed in a fitted black dress and stilettos. Harry had one of his dress shirts and ties on, but of course black skinny jeans. We were dressed for a dinner party but we knew we wouldnt have these clothes on for long ;)

  Harry intertwined our fingers and opened the door to our room quietly.

"No remember to be quiet. The boys wont be too happy if they find out we went clubbing without them," Harry laughed quietly.

                                                                    ___________________

  I had had a few drinks. Well... maybe more than a few. I felt a guys dick grind up on me. I didnt care though. A few hours of dancing earlier and i had lost my stilettos. My dress was slightly unzipped but still going strong. I looked over to see Harry flirting with a few girls but i was too drunk to care. Suddenly i felt myself being dragged into a bathroom. I thought it was Harry but when i glanced up and saw the man that was about 30 dragging me, i cried for help. Immidiately Harry ran from the bar.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Harry asked.

"Ahhh well if it isnt Harry Styles," The man said.

"The paps wont be happy to see this," The man said as Harry clenched the mans shirt.

"I dont give a fuck about the paps! All i wanna know  is why you were dragging my girlfriend to the bathroom!" He said punching his face. The man tried to swing but missed entirely.

"Sorry man i didnt know she was yours," he said holding up his hands as if to surrender. Harry let go and turned around.

"Yeah thats what i thought," Harry said. But the man had gotten up. He puched harry in the nose sending out a gush if blonde. Harry lunged at the man pounding him. I couldnt watch Harry kill this man, but i knew if nobody stopped it this man would certainly be dead.

"Harry!!!" I screamed pulling off Harry. He pushed me away and continued to beat the man.

"Haz stop please!Your going to kill him!" I started to cry. I tried to pull Harry off but i was nothing against him. 

  Harry yelled and sswung at the man but missed and got me in the eye. I fell backward getting dizzy.

"Stacey!!!" Harry yelled and finally let go of the man. Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door.

  I could see the man from the bar standing there looking half dead. He had just managed to flip Harry the finger.

  Harry had earlier asked if i had ever seen him fight. He knew clearly that i would want to run away if i did. When Harry fought he seemed to be a killing machine, holding no mercey. He thought i would run but i didnt. I stayed, i stayed and Harry hit me. I knew it was an accident but this was exactly why i should be afraid of him. 

  But i wasnt