Chapter 7

I knew what falling in love was for sure. And at the moment me and Harry were falling in love "literally". The more we fell into the water the more i began to trust Harry....with my life. Years ago i remembered being done with guys. I had dated so many hollywood hotties but  they were all hollywood junkies.

flashback____

 "ten minutes untill were live Stacey," Megan called from her dressing room.

"Got it!" I called. I was texting my boyfriend Jessie. This was the first time he would get to see my perform. On top that we were perfroming for Usher! and on top of that it was new years eve... and everyone knows what happens on new years eve. Tonight we would have our first kiss.

From:Jessie

Yeah im totally excited. Im just grabbing something to drink...im on my way up tho Babe ;)

  I got shivers as i heard the ping and read the text. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at the thought of here coming to see me. He made it clear that he had only came to see me. Not Usher, not my hot friends, just me. Jessie made me feel special, unlike Nick jonas or Cody Simpson or all the other guys i had dated in the past. I started to think Jessie was the one.

  I couldnt stand waiting for Jessie any longer. Im not good at having patience. I got up and looked for Jessie. I looked down every hall, every drinking fountain, every snack station... but no Jessie. Maybe he's upstairs i thought. I pushed the elevator button and heard the ding. Someone was in there. I hated elevators...

  Another ding followed by the motion of the door opening.

"Jessie?" I cried my voice cracking. Jessie pushed away the assistant he was smooching and walked toward me.

"Baby its not what it looks like!"he said trying to grab me.

"Oh what? You were just checkig each others lips?" I asked. Jessie shrugged and flashed a guilty smile.

"I dont even know who you are any more Jessie. Were done!" I said storming from the scene.

  The rest of the night i had shook away my broken heart. I drowned it out with alcohol trying to wash away the ache... but it just made it worse. I had promised my self i would never date a guy ever again. But with Harry, its kinda hard to keep the promise.

Back to normal POV

 Harry sure had an odd way of showing affection. We never made it clear what we were. Boyfriend and girlfriend? Or maybe this was just Harrys was of showing friendship. I didnt know, but i knew if i didnt make a choice fast then i wouldnt have a chance. These could be our last moments. But no matter how hard i tryed i couldnt force the words out of my frozen lips and shook up head.

  I was engulfed into ice cold water. The whole time Harry didnt let go. He knew as well i did that we could easily die of hypothermia any second. Harry wrapped his arms around me unaware that he was making me any colder. But his body pressed to mine gave me a little strength to force out some very strong words.

"H-haz," 

"Y-yeah?" He shivered/

"I-i-i," I started and Harry put his soft hands in my face to gaze into my eyes.

"I-I-love, y-you," I said falling into his chest and crying. He didnt reply and i started to wonde rif it was too soon to say.

"Harry?" 

"No. I dont think its safe to love my Stace. Im sorry i just... cant let you. Im saving you and after that were through. I dont want to hurt you," he said with baby soft eyes.

"But knowing you dont love me back hurts me," I cried squeezing his hand into my palm.

-BOOM,POP POP-

"W-what, w-was that?" I asked looking up at the boat. Suddenly i saw Zayn lean over the sid eof the boat.

"That'll hold em off for a moment. Go! Well be in a helicoptor soon looking for you." Zayn said. I could see his blood stained face as he pulled his head back into the boat. I gasped.

"Harry. What d-d-id he d-do?" I asked.

"I think you might have an idea. I told you i was dangerous," he said darkly.

"Come on," Harry said putting me on his back. I was riding him like a dolpin ;)