Chapter 12

We all spent the whole day searching for a place to stay in the blazing heat. We had eventually ran into a nice small town and found a decent Hotell. Hottel not Mottel. This hottel was actually very nice. Harry and I were stuck with having to share a room. I didnt exactly have a problem with it, as long as he didnt try to make a move.

  That afternoon a few hours after we had arrived i sat on the deck looking out at the small town layed out before me. It was the kind of town that had a few small neighboor hoods that shared a small school. There were a few shops and a firehouse. I wouldnt be supprised if any of these buildings burnt in the heat of the summer sun.

  There was a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" I called. It was Zayn.

"Oh hey Zayn. I wasnt expecting you," I said.

"Sorry love but i was looking for my key to my room have you-" He cut himself off and slapped his face.

"Louis," He mumbled and turned around to walk out the door.

"Zayn wait!" I called. He swung around.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Harry by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's down in the gym," 

"Theres a gym?" I said to myself.

"Yeah, down the hall from the pool," Zayn said and headed out.

"Oh thanks anyways," He called back.

"Anytime," I smiled and waved.

                                                              ______________________

  The gym was a decent size. Just like the rest of the building. There were a few treadmill,weight benches,climbers,weight sets and other work out stuff. Harry was in the back using the punching bag. 

  As i walked toward him i saw his blue boxing mitts and all the sweat.

"Harry?" I asked in a small voice. Harry spared a punch and stopped the punching bag from swinging.

"Oh hey Stacey!" He said. His sweaty face lit up as he wiped a white towel around his face.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked playfully.

"Nothin," He relied. i frowed.

"You dont have to do that, " I said.

"Do what?"

"Hide it from me,"

"It calms me down okay!" He cried. I could see the veins pop out as he clenched his fists. I was afraid but i inched toward him.

"I know but you couldve told me," i said putting my hand gently on his shoulder. He sunk to the ground in a heap on my lap.

"You wouldve run away, knowing how dangerous i was," He said.

"No,"

"Yes you wouldve. Have you ever seen me fight?"

"No"

"Exactly,"

"I-i dont c-care," I stuttered.

"Your scared," Harry stood and faced me as i got up. His eyes had turned dark.

"Yes Harry," i flinched. His eye color returned to normal.

"Call me Haz," He said and walked out. I couldnt let him leave. What was up with this boy and nick names?

"Harr- Haz!" I corrected myself.

"Stop!" I said and he turned around.

"No!Dont even chase after me!How can you ever fall in love with someone your afraid of?" He asked.

"I dont know thats just how it works!"

"I dont understand!"

"Because no one has ever felt like this about you before?" I asked.

"Yes. And i dont understand how you understand me so well," He said putting his hand on my cheek.

"I'm falling in love Haz, thats why." I admitted.

"Im falling in love too. But im not quite so sure yet," He said pulling me closer to his body and looking down the hall as if he were protecting me.

"Haz are you Bi-polar?" I giggled.

"No, im just a love sick crack head," He said cheekily.

"Your a crack head period," I laughed.

"Haha very funny," He laughed along and grabbed my hand.