Chapter 10

Me and Louis stood hidden in the bushes, barely breathing as we watched two of Simons men pace in front of the bush we were hiding in. 

  This was all to unbearable. It was too much. I couldnt stop thinking of Harry, what if i was killed. Me and Louis saw Simon chasing the boys' helicopter with his own but simon wasnt stupid. He had left two of his best men to keep watch.

  A tear trickled down my cheek. Louis caught sight of me nad wrapped me in his arms. He was comfortable but not as Harry was. As soon as the men were out of ear shot i lost it.

"Louis!" I cried into his chest. He eyes couldnt bare my pain.

"I know i know," He said rocking me back and forth. He understood my pain. Harry was his best friend. Along with Harry were three other best friends of his that were all in danger. On top of that his girlfriend was also in the helicopter. I knew that these moments were the hardest moments me and Louis would ever share. 

  I never really understood Louis, but right now i felt like i had known him forever. He was staring at the sky watching the two machines chase each other in flight. Knowing that all our loved ones were on the machine made it worse. I didnt quite know what me and Harry were. I was beginning to think Harry was bi-polar. One day he said he was in love with me and couldnt let me go, the next he said he was too dangerous for me to be in love with him and that after all this we had to return to being whatever it was we were, and that was...nothing. 

  I leaned my head on Louis shoulders and dozed for a while. I was awoken by gun shots. I made a squeaking noise but Louis covered my mouth. His hands were shaking and i could feel his heartbeat as i he pressed my closer to his chest. As soon as he thought the coast-was-clear he realesed me. 

  I turned my head slightly to peer into the bush and get a glimpse of what was going on. My nose brushed up against a flower on the bush. Suddenly i felt a trickle in my nose, i brushed ot away but it was more than that. I felt the explosion coming on. Louis eyed me nad raised his eyebrows in a worried way. I plugged my nose but it was too late.

"ACHOO!!" I sneezed.

"Aw shit!" I whispered. 

  The men turned around

"What was that?" an african-american one asked.

"I think it came from that bush," The other pointed out. I reconized the other as Matt. The guard Harry had seemed to have a connection with back at the ship. I turned to Louis flashing a 'what now?' look. He grabbed something that was attatched to his belt loop.

  I gasped and looked away. Louis had pulled out a gun. I knew what he was going to do and i didnt want to witness it. I back away slowly as he got on his knees. Matt was inching closer to the bush holding up his gun.

  Louis leaped at Matt and shot him. I was pretty sure Matt was dead. But as for the african-american, he had been warned and ready. He raised his gun and shot Louis in the shoulder. 

"Run Stacey!!"Louis cried. He threw the hand gun in my direction and i caught it. The african-american spun around and looked at me and shock.

  I had no idea what to do. I wasnt a fast runner and this guy had a gun. A rush of adrenaline ran through my body.

  I raised the gun and closed my eyes.

BOOM.

  That was it. I was no longer a goody two shoes