Chapter 15

The next morning i was drunk,sick and a complete mess. I awoke to the usual mop of curls in my face. I moved slightly trying not to wake them...but, i failed.

"Morning love," Harry said groggily.

"Morning," I said as he nuzzled our noses together. He stretched and layed down beside me.

"Some night, huh?" Harry asked looking around the room. It seemed there was endless bottles of rum and clothes strewn everywhere. I looked around and let my eyes adjust. I found my dress clear across the room.

I rubbed my head. "Mustve been.Do you remember any of this?" I asked. Harry started squirming around in the bed and pulled up some balloon looking thing.

"Um i think i might have an idea of what happened," Harry said holding it up. Then i saw what it was. It was a condom.....a used condom. 

"Whose do you think that is?" I asked. 

"Hmm i wonder," Harry said sarcastically and wrapped his arms around me.

  Just then the door burst open. My heart pounded a little from the sudden action. 

"C'mon guys time to get up. We gotta leave," Liam said and began picking up stray clothes.

"What?" Harry asked, his voice cracking a little.

"I said we have to go. NOW. Simon knows were here," Liam cried.

"What?" I said and stood up pulling the blanket with me.

"Well somebody told him," Liam said matter-of-factly.

"Obviously. But who?" I asked.

"It was probably those foreigns," Harry said standing up. He was naked, but he didnt care because he always seemed to be "in the nude" anyways. I saw Liam scan his body. I eyed him closly. Liam caught my gaze and quickly looked away.

"So what do we do?" I asked pulling the blanket clear up my neck.

"Like i said babe. Were runnaways," Harry said pulling me close to him. I shivered and burried my head in his chest.

"But its okay. We know some people down west. It will be a weeks travel but we have to go." Liam said.

"How long are we going to be running away?" 

"well were planning to be able to make it across the sea to australia. We can at least be able to have protection. In australia we can tell everyone what Simons been up to and maybe put a stop to him," 

"Um guys look at this," Harry said. We both turned our heads to the television screen.

  A flashy news reporter was seated in a room with Simon. 

"Yes. One day they were here and the next they were gone. It seems they ran away with those skimpy little dancers," Simon said crying fake tears.

"And what are you doing about it?" The reporter asked.

"Well acording to some foreign girls. 1D hired them to tell everyone they were just on vacation. I met up with these girls and... asked what they were up to." Simon turned directly toward the camera and shot an evil look.

" The foreign's told me where their current location is and i have helicopters on there way right at this moment," He smiled a disgusting grin. Simon rubbed his hands together and turned back to the reporter.

"And as soon as the helicopters get there, they will return with the band just in time for their concert and maddison square next weekend,"

"OH we heard you have a treat for us!" The news reporter said just dieing for the latest.

"Yes yes. We have new technology. This technology will be greater than any concert has ever used. Lets just say by the time the boys are done with maddison square there will be billions more directioners," Simon laughed.

  Simon and the reporter continued to talk.

Harry clicked off the t.v

"Simons up to something," I said.

"Deffinately," agreed Harry.

"But what?" Liam asked.

"Maybe he found aliens from outter space and is going to brain wash every teenage girl in the world!" Harry said.

"Uh huh," I said sarcastically and placed my hands on my hips.

Harry mustve still been a little hung over.

"Very legit Harry," Liam said. 

"How exactly are we going to find out what he's up to?" I asked.

"First you and Harry are going to have to get dressed," Liam laughed. 

  I blushed and wrapped the blanket tighter around me.

"Then...?"

"Then we... we... wait for me to come up with a plan," Liam said ingeniously.