Chapter 11

As soon as the helicopter landed Harry started cussing out Louis for letting me kill that man.

"It was do or die Harry! What, did you want Louis to die?" I cried. 

Harry mumbled something under his breath before saying, "I just didnt want this to happen to you."

"Well  you dragged me into this. What did you expect?" 

" Yeah well...your you," He said.

"Yeah so... And your you, just because your Harry Styles doesnt mean you can go around shooting people. Excuse me for not wanting your best friend to die!" I cried and started to walk out in the middle of nowhere. As i got a look around i saw this was not an island. It was... the middle of nowhere. A long road cut through it. I walked away from all this madness and listened to all my friends and loved ones call me to come back.

"babe!Where are you going?"Harry called chasing after me.

"As far away from you as i can get!" I started to run.

 HARRY POV

  I knew i shouldnt have fallen in love with her. I told her to stay away from me, and i told her i would stay away from her. But this time i couldnt possibly leave her.

"Stacey!" I cried and ran to her side. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me.

"Let me go Harry! You dont have control over me!" she turned to face me.

"just because your stronger than me doesnt mean  you can always pull me towards you when ever you want. Or expect me to kiss you and make up when you feel like it. Sometimes you just have to let people MAKE THIER OWN DESICIONS!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

BACK TO NORMAL POV (stacey)

"No no no no no no no," Harry said as he ran he fingers through his hair. He fell onto the dirt and started to cry. 

  It was the first time i  had ever heard or seen Harry cry. You'd think through all this he wouldve lost it. He was finally letting it go. Harry hugged his knees to his chest.

"Harry?" I knelt down beside him and placed a hand on the small of his back.

"P-please Stacey. D-dont Lea-ve," his voice cracked as he stuttered. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he lifted his head. He was a beautiful crier. Everything about him was perfect as usual. His eyes were glossy, no red splotches or puffy eyes. He was beautiful.

"Why?" I managed to say.

"Ive done bad things. All my life ive been bad. Picking fights, hurting people. Even my family. I thought i'd lost everyone, untill i became famous. The boys became my family, Simon became my dad. But if i had started life with a new beginning Simon had deffinstely raised me wrong. He expected me to be tough and scary. He called me 'scary harry'. I didnt like it at first but i got used to it. All the other boys still had thier families and that made me angry. I started to do bad stuff," He said starting to cry again as he stared off in space.

"Like what Harry?" I asked.

"I-i-ve raped girls," He said looking down. I gasped and fought back tears.

"I guess it wasnt really considered rape becasue all the girls i did were crazy fans and were dieing for it, but it was still wrong. I was desperate for love," He said.

" And when you found me..." I trailed off. He forced a week laugh.

" When i first saw i you i thought ' damn shes beautiful' and i knew exactly what i wanted to do. But for some reason you were different. I got a warm fuzzing feeling. And the night that i met you me and the boys talked. They all said i was in love, but i thought they were joking," 

"But they were wrong," I said looking in his eyes. He returned my gaze.

"Yeah i guess so," He shrugged. I leaned over carefully to hug Harry. Careful not to scare him away. Making sure he wouldnt say "it wasnt safe" or some other bull shit.

  I wrapped my arms carefully around his neck and he nestled his head into my shoulder. The sun was starting to set.

"Harry. I honestly dont give a fuck about what you say. Im falling for you," I said. Harry laughed.

"I fancy you too. I dont play by the rules anyway. But dont say i didnt warn you," He said.

"Um...what does 'fancy' mean?" i asked feeling dumb.

"American girls," he rolled his eyes and laughed. I giggled.

"It means... like," he said.

"So...your a,badboy?" I asked. 

  Harry looked down.

"I like badboys," I said suductively. Harry laughed.

  He drifted away from my shoulder and stretched an arm casually around me.

"Harry your too old school," I laughed.

"Huh?"

" All you have to do is put your arm around me!" 

"Oh," He blushed.