Chapter 8

"Morning beautiful," A voice that i craved woke me. I fluttered my eyes and heard soft waves and caws of seagulls.

"Harry?" I gasped and gripped his face but he pushed it down.

"Where not here to do any of...that. Were here for business," Harry said looking across the sea. I scanned the ocean and land around me. We seamed to be trapped on some sorta island...

"So Haz, how we getting back?" I asked.

"The boys are looking for us in a helicopter. But stay hidden. Simon wont be far behind," He said throwing a seashell into the water.

"Then where are we going?"

"Were runnaways from there," Harry shrugged.

"Wait... So you telling me were...runnaways? What about our lives? We cant abandon our careers!" I cried.

"Were not! The girls we hired got out backs. They think were just on a ... vacation. A holiday," Harry tried to pull me up off the sand but i refused.

"no harry!i dont want to do this!i want to go home,"i cried sounding like a child.

"home to what? the risk of being murdered in your sleep? listen to me Stacey. Simon is a crazy man. he will do ANYTHING to get his way. and he always gets his way."

"so whatre we gonna do? hide all our lives? if hes never gonna stop well what are we going to do harry?" i pannicked.

"..." silence.

"harry?" harry suddenly got this dark look in his eyes as he raised his head to meet my eyes.

"we have to kill him," 

  I pulled my knees to my chest and burried my face. The next thing i knew i was crying. I tried to lower my sobbs but that was impossible. Harry turned around quickly and came to comfort me. i turned around and crawled into his arms crying. I wanted harry to love me back. I didnt care what the cost was. I wanted Harry and nothing else. From this point on i knew i would do anything for Harry, and i mean ANYTHING. The things i would do for love made me crazy. But i didnt care.