❄️04 : Do you think its easy to be your Nong?❄️

The night was over, and now I was sitting in the car with my beautiful older sister and her friend. I was sitting in the cramped backseat of the sports car. She drove me to the front of my apartment, then got out of the car to watch me go in before waving at me.

"Take a shower and go to bed immediately. It's late. You don't want to stunt your growth."

"How old do you think I am? I'm already at the stage of repairing the wear and tear."

She laughed at my response as I pouted, feeling like she was treating me like a child. Naturally, my eyes glanced at the passenger seat with the window rolled up. Her friend... who was about to continue the night with my beautiful Phi, and I had no idea where they would end up.

"Let me know when you're in your room."

"You already dropped me off in front of the apartment. What are you still worried about? You should let me know when you get home."

"Okay." She responded cheerfully and waved me in.

As I got inside, she opened the car door, got in, and drove away slowly. I could only stand there watching until the car's taillights disappeared from view. My heart ached as if needles were piercing it, forcing me to press my lips together tightly.

The two of them would probably do something together... I don't even want to imagine.

Why does it hurt so much? Now I've officially become her little sister after rejecting that kiss. If only I had agreed that day...

Would it be like this?

I don't even know if I'm feeling regret or sadness, but I can definitely feel the pain and heaviness in my heart. I just went back to my room with my shoulders slumped, took a shower, got dressed, and went to bed. But... after lying in bed for a while, I couldn't sleep.

I was still restless, just like yesterday, but even more so today. She hadn't texted me directly to let me know whether she'd gotten home or not. While I waited for her message, I stared at my phone, letting my mind run wild.

What could the two of them be doing at this point? Were their scents mixing?

Did her perfume match hers, like mine when I wear the same perfume?

They must be having fun.

Thinking about this, I gripped my phone tightly. Is this jealousy? Do I have the right to feel this way after rejecting her? I felt like I needed to do something, so I sent her a direct message around 3 a.m. to see if there was any response.

Run: Did you get home?

But there was no answer, as if the number I dialed was not available at the moment... Maybe her phone was no longer near her, or maybe she simply wasn't paying attention because her focus was elsewhere. I clenched my fists, hit the pillow, and turned over in bed.

Damn it, go to sleep already! Whatever she's doing, it's her problem!

In the end, I couldn't sleep all night and ended up going to the condo gym at 6 a.m. to work out until 8 a.m. I must have checked my phone 800 times, but there was still no response. Maybe it was the lack of sleep that made my headache worse, and my mood was just awful all day. I sat alone in my room, staring at the computer, with no real purpose.

Around 11 a.m., I finally got a reply:

Ann: I've been home for a while. Sorry for not replying sooner. I woke up late today.

Run: Okay.

I stared at my phone for a long time, seeing that the message had been read hours ago, but it took her more than two hours to reply. My reply was full of annoyance, hoping that she would sense the unusual atmosphere through my words.