❄️11: Miss You❄️

Even though I told her I could accept and listen to anything, I was shocked by what she revealed. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman already had a child. She didn't seem like someone who would let something like that happen, considering how much she enjoyed life.

When she saw my stunned silence, she smiled sadly. It wasn't sadness at my reaction, but rather at the situation with the house.

"A child born of a man, a child I did not want to be born." 

"But he was born."

I interrupted, wanting to side with her, telling her that she wasn't cruel enough to abandon the child. But she shook her head slowly and looked back at the house.

"He was born because of some agreement." 

"What kind of deal?"

"An exchange for five million baht." 

"... "

"Did you sell your son?" 

"Yes."

Her answer was too hard to believe. I looked at her in shock. The wise and worldly elder sister met my gaze and repeated, 

"I don't love my own son, so how could I love anyone else? From now on, think carefully about whether you still want to be involved with me."

"... "

"Getting involved with me will only hurt you because I can never give you what you want. I'm already being considerate of you... Run."

".... "

"If someone tells you not to get involved with someone like me, that I'm a bad and dangerous person. Believe me. I am that person, I am bad. I am dangerous." 

"... "

"I don't really love anyone."

She took me back to my house, still wearing that characteristic smile. I didn't know if that smile was one of affection or a final goodbye.

She seemed to believe that after knowing this, I would no longer want to be involved with her. Meanwhile, I was in shock, full of various doubts and uncertainties.

Should someone like me get involved with someone like her? The past influences the present, and people don't change easily. I certainly wasn't skilled enough to make someone like her a good person.

As I contemplated these thoughts in the shower—yes, my mind was filled with her and her situation from the moment I started showering until I finished getting dressed—I walked out of the bathroom.

A message from someone that wasn't specifically a greeting, but seemed more like a comment on a story, popped up. It was from the same person who had messaged me earlier that night with "Hello."

"Such beautiful eyes."

I read the message without replying but decided to check the sender's profile. It was the same person I had made eye contact with at the casting. I scrolled through her Instagram with interest. She was an attractive woman my age, but why did she seem so eager to talk to me?

To avoid seeming too indifferent, I decided to reply playfully.

Run: You're beautiful too.

The message was read immediately. Shortly after, the other person liked my message and continued the conversation on Instagram, as if she wanted to keep the dialogue going.

"We met. I don't know if you remember."

Run: I remember, but when I turned around, you didn't make eye contact.